Britney comments on one of the recently released documentaries: "I watched a little bit of the last documentary and I hate to inform you but a lot of what you heard is not true"

NBT
Message added by PokemonSpears,

If you think it's not her posting, go here: [link]

1 minute ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

This is just so see through. This is not Britney go away and stop speaking on her behalf. I want to hear from the REAL Britney Spears on Wednesday in court. Until it comes from her mouth I don’t believe a word.

I can’t believe they are still trying to fool us into following their narrative. Pathetic

The last documentary was CNN, which did say many things that are untrue and did use footage from 2008. I’m sure she’s talking about that one. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

This is just so see through. This is not Britney go away and stop speaking on her behalf. I want to hear from the REAL Britney Spears on Wednesday in court. Until it comes from her mouth I don’t believe a word.

I can’t believe they are still trying to fool us into following their narrative. Pathetic

Her team would have to be the definition of stupid to be posting on her account when she has Rosengart when he could easily call it out.

It is obviously her posting, but fair enough if you don't believe it. I think you're right for those unsure they should rely on court docs.

• Love 1