Britney comments on one of the recently released documentaries: "I watched a little bit of the last documentary and I hate to inform you but a lot of what you heard is not true"

NBT
Message added by PokemonSpears,

If you think it's not her posting, go here: [link]

Update: it was deleted and reported with a slightly different caption.

Earlier:

It's really crazy guys ... I watched a little bit of the last documentary and I hate to inform you but a lot of what you heard is not true !!! I really try to disassociate myself from the drama !!! Number one ... that's the past !!! Number two ... can the dialogue get any classier 🤷🏼‍♀️🤓😭 ??? Number three ... wow they used the most beautiful footage of me in the world 😳 !!! What can I say .. the EFFORT on their part 👏🏼🙄 !!! Wow ... since it's such a kind world I will say The Rose Project 🌹 did stick and I will tell you why ... do you think things happen for a reason or by chance ??? The Rose Project - MY ROSE PROJECT - made me a believer !!! The day I first posted The Rose Project a random red rose beaded bracelet showed up at my door and I never even ordered it !!! Nobody in the world knew about it except for me !!! I will never forget that day ... so what if some of it was untrue !!! I have the original Rose 🌹 !!! Yes the one that kissed @Madonna and the one who has social anxiety !!!

Pssss wearing WHITE for NEW BEGINNINGS 🤍🤍🤍contr.jpg.4f82ec36dd85b5b81d68813bc51e943e.jpg

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Martian_M00d said:

I'd like to think it was towards the CNN one. Was there a lot of footage in controlling britney spears? I don't know if there was 

Yeah there was barely any old footage of Britney in the Controlling Britney Spears one.

It's obviously the CNN one in my opinion.

• Like 4