Britney comments on one of the recently released documentaries: "I watched a little bit of the last documentary and I hate to inform you but a lot of what you heard is not true"

NBT
Message added by PokemonSpears,

If you think it's not her posting, go here: [link]

Hmm but this documentary has Felicia and her dresser. Why would they lie? 
britneys Instagram is spelt in riddles… I do question whether or not it’s her sometimes now because she’s not a stupid woman but half of what’s posted on there does not make any sense and I think she’s more intelligent than that. 

• Love 1

I’m having a lot of problems getting on the “she isn’t running her IG” bandwagon. We have heard a few posts straight from her at least some. I guess I just still think there’s more to what the docs have covered. And i’m sure Britney herself has a different point of view on things that happened. 

It bugs me that if it isn’t her posting, she hasn’t said anything. Maybe she can’t through her own phone, but there’s nothing stopping her from telling Rosengart to release a statement. He’s probably the only person she can freely talk to. 

1 hour ago, Busybee said:

Ok at first I thought she meant Madonna getting her in touch with rosengart but I just reread it for the 15th time lmao and this is what I'm getting:

She is project rose. Only she knew about the rose bracelet and only SHE knows the truth...HER truth. SHE  is the one that kissed Madonna and SHE is the one with social anxiety.

I think she is trying to say only she knows the real truth because it's her story so thats all that matters. Hence the "nobody in the world knew except me...so what if some of it was untrue I have the original rose"

BOOM I think I just blew my own mind :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Woah, this actually makes sense tho :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow::wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Wayne said:

Hmm but this documentary has Felicia and her dresser. Why would they lie? 
britneys Instagram is spelt in riddles… I do question whether or not it’s her sometimes now because she’s not a stupid woman but half of what’s posted on there does not make any sense and I think she’s more intelligent than that. 

She's referring to the documentary as a whole.  I don't think she minds Fe being on them, because as you'll notice she never actually spills any dirt on her situation... all she does it talk kindly about Britney and wishing the best for her.  She's not in it for the attention or clout or making acquisitions or giving any narratives.  Which I'm sure is why Sam followed her recently because Fe said she couldn't get a hold of her, so now she can communicate through Sam's IG to her.

• Like 2

ENJOYABLE but not gonna read all these 9 pages. but the fact this thread might be possible interests me from theoretical perspective. you all think you're doing wonders? building a castle maybe? well, its of sand some (actually a lot of, sadly,)... cases in life. i might not whine but i dine on positive and that makes me stand out. if there were 3 times less analytics of you who make it all seem like a research school, nobody would lose nothing!!

• Haha 1

The earlier post was deleted and then reposted.

It's really crazy guys ... I watched a little bit of the last documentary and I must say I scratched my head a couple of times 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️ !!! I really try to disassociate myself from the drama !!! Number one ... that's the past !!! Number two ... can the dialogue get any classier 🤷🏼‍♀️🤓😭 ??? Number three ... wow they used the most beautiful footage of me in the world 😳 !!! What can I say .. the EFFORT on their part 👏🏼🙄 !!! Wow ... since it's such a kind world I will say The Rose Project 🌹 did stick and I will tell you why ... do you think things happen for a reason or by chance ??? The Rose Project - MY ROSE PROJECT - made me a believer !!! The day I first posted The Rose Project a random red rose beaded bracelet showed up at my door and I never even ordered it !!! Nobody in the world knew about it except for me !!! I will never forget that day !!! I have the original Rose 🌹 !!! Yes the one that kissed @Madonna and the one who has social anxiety !!!

Pssss wearing WHITE for NEW BEGINNINGS 🤍🤍🤍

• Like 1

You have all these witnesses' stories now and Felicia who I think one of the most genuine person ever

vs. these random insta captions (interestingly discrediting something important again but in a hazy way).

This fandom has reached so much within these past years so it would be an epic fail to lose the drive now.

• Love 1