Britney comments on one of the recently released documentaries: "I watched a little bit of the last documentary and I hate to inform you but a lot of what you heard is not true"

NBT
Message added by PokemonSpears,

If you think it's not her posting, go here: [link]

I swear these documentaries hurt her feelings SO MUCH. She's trying to heal and people being so obsessed with her life do not help. During the time when I was healing from years of depression, if there were six documentaries made about how it all started and all the events of my life played out over and over I would loooooose my damn mind!

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, katiespears said:

I swear these documentaries hurt her feelings SO MUCH. She's trying to heal and people being so obsessed with her life do not help. During the time when I was healing from years of depression, if there were six documentaries made about how it all started and all the events of my life played out over and over I would loooooose my damn mind!

Or you would be accepting and grateful of MAJOR media outlets assisting you in taking down your abusers.  There has to be a fight to the end.

Also, do you really think that in the midst of a MASSIVE movement where she’s in a rebellious “I’m not working until my Dad is out” stage, her team (who only allowed her minimal phone access…no internet) are going to allow her open access to her professional Instagram account that has an audience of over 30 million, when she couldn’t even walk down a hallway in 2009 and look in the eyes of her opening act?  They’d really give her that open platform to expose them, as she said herself she wanted to?  No.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, katiespears said:

Oh please. Even her lawyer is using things from the documentary to use against her dad.

Thanks those documentaries FreeBritney movement is becoming stronger and Britney is close to be free

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Britbritnic said:

I CANT BELIEVE SOME PEOPLE HERE STILL BELIEVE THAT IS BRITNEY ON INSTAGRAM

omfg I just caaaaaant

It’s literal team con damage control propaganda and people think it’s Britney.

The new angle is ‘Britney has social anxiety and doesn’t like it when people bring up painful memories from the past’.

I’m pretty sure it’s Lou and her crime ring that don’t want that. Wake up people.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Or you would be accepting and grateful of MAJOR media outlets assisting you in taking down your abusers.  There has to be a fight to the end.

Also, do you really think that in the midst of a MASSIVE movement where she’s in a rebellious “I’m not working until my Dad is out” stage, her team (who only allowed her minimal phone access…no internet) are going to allow her open access to her professional Instagram account that has an audience of over 30 million, when she couldn’t even walk down a hallway in 2009 and look in the eyes of her opening act?  They’d really give her that open platform to expose them, as she said herself she wanted to?  No.

I don't think anyone is making that argument though. I've said this on other threads , but i think it's accepted by everyone she doesn't have direct access to her instagram. They use Crowd Surf to post on her behalf, as do other celebrities' with major platforms. That doesn't necessarily mean the captions aren't hers. Ronan Farrows New Yorker piece mentions this. workers in Crowd and her team have to vet the captions and make sure she didnt talk about her conservatorship. Now things have shifted in the past 4 months. as the whole world understands her situation and her management team is all over the place at the moment. 

30 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Keep in mind what Britney said in her testimony.  She wants to “expose” what they did to her.  She wants them “charged” and in “jail”.  No way in HAIL is she gonna come at these documentaries (all of which have been overwhelmingly on her side) with such a dismissive attitude.  I would be more inclined to believe it was her if the caption was:

”Saw the most recent documentary, there’s a lot of information going around that isn’t entirely true.  While I appreciate the love and support during this time in my life, I will tell my truth when the time is right.”

Sam sharing Fe’s message from CBS says to me that she, most likely, saw it and appreciated it.  There’s no way someone with the anger she had in her testimony wouldn’t appreciate the NYT (or even CNN) trying to expose these horrible people.  There’s no way.  And as others pointed out, it’s so convenient that all of these dismissive things Britney “says” come in the form of captions, rather than videos of her saying them.

The CNN documentary was pure trash. Why would she appreciate it? They used the same footage she said she hated. The documentary was not victim friendly at all. The documentary pretty much explained every reason why she was put in a Conservatorship…It was not pro Free Britney at all, they also said many things that were untrue. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

It’s literal team con damage control propaganda and people think it’s Britney.

The new angle is ‘Britney has social anxiety and doesn’t like it when people bring up painful memories from the past’.

I’m pretty sure it’s Lou and her crime ring that don’t want that. Wake up people.

That’s it! 
Britney literally said at the hearing in June that she wants the world to know what happened to her. And now TeamCon is posting the opposite in her instagram and there are fans who still believes it’s her 😒

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
53 minutes ago, darkchildremix said:

It's funny to see how some people conveniently pointed out that "she" is talking about the CNN doc rather than the NYT doc to fit your narrative when there's no evidence which doc she refers to :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Nah it’s not about narrative. The last documentary was CNN unless in your part of the world time goes backwards. Also, CNN used the same footage she specifically said she hated.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Britbritnic said:

That’s it! 
Britney literally said at the hearing in June that she wants the world to know what happened to her. And now TeamCon is posting the opposite in her instagram and there are fans who still believes it’s her 😒

Bingo! She said she wanted the hearing to be open because people need to know she’s being exploited.

Why would she now do a 180 on that?

Make. It. Make. Sense.

These people are drunk on power and haven’t figured out yet that the jig IS UP.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

The CNN documentary was pure trash. Why would she appreciate it? They used the same footage she said she hated. The documentary was not victim friendly at all. The documentary pretty much explained every reason why she was put in a Conservatorship…It was not pro Free Britney at all, they also said many things that were untrue. 

It was trash, I agree, but it was still pro-Britney.  It showed why she was put into a conservatorship, but basically begged the question why has it lasted 13 years.  They also attempted to explain why some of the “reasons” she was put into a conservatorship were unnecessary (Rosie saying that any mom would behave that way if she were denied access to her children).  They interviewed Lisa MacCarley, an attorney specializing in probate conservatorships, who, in the CNN news report, explained how the system failed Britney and how her situation is a true miscarriage of justice.  Everyone interviewed was part of the Free Britney movement.  It’s CNN, a trash news channel, of course they were going to jump on the bandwagon and run a special, but it certainly wasn’t anti-Britney.

• Like 1