Britney comments on one of the recently released documentaries: "I watched a little bit of the last documentary and I hate to inform you but a lot of what you heard is not true"

NBT
Message added by PokemonSpears,

If you think it's not her posting, go here: [link]

It surprises me that many people are so sure it’s Britney posting…

There is no proof that it’s her posting. Why is it that she always expresses her “disproval” in the captions and not on video? It’s always an essay in the captions to an unrelated (often times recycled) video. If anyone still fully believes that it’s Britney posting after learning that her phone has been monitored for years then I don’t know what to tell you.

Also why would she post this the same day her attorney files another court document expressing how shameful team con have been, citing the latest NYT documentary? Team con has to do better.

• Like 4

well in Controlling Britney Spears there were roses behind Fe and her Wardrobe Assistant.. She is saying that one was right one.. But the CNN was false in a lot of ways. They kept mentioning Justin Timberlake and that break up etc etc.. It was way after that **** went sour and they took advantage of her once she lost custody of her kids. It was a small mental breakdown gone wrong IMHO! 

3 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

I didn’t watch the CNN one so I don’t know what new allegations appeared in there that have led to this caption that says some parts are not true….

I didn't watch it full but they used a lot of old footage from 2007/2008, also talked a lot about JT. they briefly mentioned Lou Taylor. 

didn't watch until the end because the journalists in it were very annoying but I read on Twitter that they also claimed Britney checked herself voluntarily on the facility in 2019

4 minutes ago, Weld said:

It surprises me that many people are so sure it’s Britney posting…

There is no proof that it’s her posting. Why is it that she always expresses her “disproval” in the captions and not on video? It’s always an essay in the captions to an unrelated (often times recycled) video. If anyone still fully believes that it’s Britney posting after learning that her phone has been monitored for years then I don’t know what to tell you.

Also why would she post this the same day her attorney files another court document expressing how shameful team con have been, citing the latest NYT documentary? Team con has to do better.

6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Her team would have to be the definition of stupid to be posting on her account when she has Rosengart when he could easily call it out.

It is obviously her posting, but fair enough if you don't believe it. I think you're right for those unsure they should rely on court docs.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Universal said:

Is project rose Rosengart? :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Ok at first I thought she meant Madonna getting her in touch with rosengart but I just reread it for the 15th time lmao and this is what I'm getting:

She is project rose. Only she knew about the rose bracelet and only SHE knows the truth...HER truth. SHE  is the one that kissed Madonna and SHE is the one with social anxiety.

I think she is trying to say only she knows the real truth because it's her story so thats all that matters. Hence the "nobody in the world knew except me...so what if some of it was untrue I have the original rose"

BOOM I think I just blew my own mind :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1