Sam Ashgari is not happy about the Doc: "I hope the profit from these docs go towards fighting against injustice #FreeBritney"

Oxic
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and refrain from name calling/throwing insults.

7 hours ago, TomasBR said:

He is right about this, though! 

They aren't doing this to help Britney, even if it does! They are making money out of her, as always!

Ofc neither Netflix nor any other media outlets are doing it for charity we knew that beforehand but these documentaries have helped to put Everyone's eyes in her case which has impacted on the pressure to the Court to at least do their job, which has allowed her to hire her own attorney and go this far in her case. Without all the awareness made from fans, media and these docs, Jamie would still hold the narrative of him as a savior father, locking Brit up as soon as she refuses to work. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Seanril said:

I don’t buy that honestly. They didn’t want anyone around getting close to her they wouldn’t just let him slip through the cracks.

Team Con knew what they were doing. Somehow someway he was kept around. I’m glad they love each other but it’s definitely another big ? In all of this

As optimistic as I am about Sam I can't help but feel the exact same way.  Anyone that looks past this very BIG detail...

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Mmm, ok. I will keep it short. 

1. He has a point, but a very naive one. Yes, they are profiting, yes they are exploiting her story and pain, but welcome to Hollywood! People rarely do things honestly, they leech and profit. They exploit. So, for Mr Sam, who clearly wants to belong to Hollywood sooooo desperately, it's somewhat headscratching to say this. 

2. Did the documentaries impact her situation pushing for her freedom? Absolutely. Yes, fans did awesome things, but nobody out of the fandom truly cared or even knew. Many people saw her as a has been, because people tend to do that with whatever is not being pandered to them. The docs gave the movement the public validation it deserved. 

3. I dont know him as a person, so can't really say a word. As i have mentioned before, I hope he is awesome. All i know for sure is that there is enough evidence to understand he didn't arrive into Britney's life and more importantly, he didn't stay in it for so long without going through the tentacles of the conservatorship, which for me, sets an awful, awful precedent. Also, the connection between that Gaga's manager and Lou is extremely sus, unless all of a sudden we assume Lou is good and Jesus changed her.  But, that is all. Maybe the dude ended up being super amazing in spite of his yucky friendships. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Let's just be freaking thankful for what WE Britney fans did ...  AND for free. There's no strong point he's making , it isn't about the money . This is about exposure and a Netflix special is major. Now the entire world will legitimately know about her case because let's be honest , it is just the hardcore fans and the U.S that knows and actually cares about her case. 

This will pop the lid off . Im so greatful for what this movement has achieved . He should be thankful if anything. 

• Love 2

I mean this man is about to Marry her....he is very much allowed a public opinion just as we are . Dont bash him because of this. We may be excited because we get to see things in a light this man had to see daily for the past 5-6 years , so try and be in his shoes before being unkind.

I adore him...if it does not benefit Britney then he isn't down . :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking: That is what you call a partner. 

4 hours ago, Seanril said:

I don’t buy that honestly. They didn’t want anyone around getting close to her they wouldn’t just let him slip through the cracks.

Team Con knew what they were doing. Somehow someway he was kept around. I’m glad they love each other but it’s definitely another big ? In all of this

I’m just glad this hasn’t been removed yet because it’s a very valid point and when he makes statements like this it only makes me think it more. Even his biggest supporters must question these kind of things?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

As optimistic as I am about Sam I can't help but feel the exact same way.  Anyone that looks past this very BIG detail...

It’s also quite interesting to note that lots of friends/celebrities etc find it so difficult to contact and speak to Britney yet Sam was able to have a private conversation with Octavia Spencer about the “pre-nup” comments :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

• Like 3
13 hours ago, frank194 said:

He's right. 

For example, people in my country are coment and laughing in the the trailer saying that Britney did all this drama just to get a serie o doc in Netflix and get money from it 

(Sorry if my inglish it's bad, i'm from argentina) 

Im from argentina and no one around me said something like that lol

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Seanril said:

He spoke up during this last year! Year 12/13 so let’s be real and not dissolve the fact that NO ONE helped this woman until NOW! I am not saying I don’t appreciate it happening now rather than later but let’s not pretend anyone had her back and did a *** **** thing to help her for over a decade.

DELUSIONAL. What gives you the audacity to think or write this? Did you wake up with worms in your brain? Like you can’t be serious right now. Sam and Britney have only known eachother for less then 5 years. The whole #FREEBRITNEY ordeal happened around 2019 and since then, he’s been giving her nothing but love and support while still respecting her privacy. Sure, blame her greedy management but why would it be Sam’s intention to speak up a decade ago when they didn’t even know eachother? 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, halfdressed said:

He’s gonna mirror Britney’s sentiment I agree they are good but I believe Britney doesn’t like it. She doesn’t want her name out there like this period. 

Yes, but the netflix documentary has good intentions, so... 

Britney likes our support, this is a part of it!

Her name out there like this? Well, it's too late, she isn't helpless, she is very strong. 

Thanks to her not so smart dad, resign now :gunriah_mariah_carey:

53 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

DELUSIONAL. What gives you the audacity to think or write this? Did you wake up with worms in your brain? Like you can’t be serious right now. Sam and Britney have only known eachother for less then 5 years. The whole #FREEBRITNEY ordeal happened around 2019 and since then, he’s been giving her nothing but love and support while still respecting her privacy. Sure, blame her greedy management but why would it be Sam’s intention to speak up a decade ago when they didn’t even know eachother? 

Relax, Sam!

• Haha 8