Sam Ashgari is not happy about the Doc: "I hope the profit from these docs go towards fighting against injustice #FreeBritney"

Oxic
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and refrain from name calling/throwing insults.

15 hours ago, Easy There said:

I wonder if Farrow should pay too despite exposing entire cship system. 

Because you k ow Bobby and sam said it.

Ronan Farrow INVESTIGATED the Britney Spears conservatorship, guarantee you we won't learn anything new from the Netflix Documentary, sounds like they are just echoing what others have already said. Am I going to watch? **** yes I am lol

Without the awareness the docs have brought there would be less public awareness, less media, and less pressure on Jamie to step down. 

So Britney can have her own thoughts becuase it's her life, but these social justice warriors need to STFU and educate themselves, including Sam. 

He may not have had that ring on her finger rn otherwise. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

These docs r for ppl not fans to understand the situation and then show some sympathy. I think they help and benefit Britneys image. Even if they kind of trying to make money and views on the story which is popular now. I doubt they bring so much money to netflix. And i think this is the time media is trying to make things right. It is partly their attention made her look cray cray while she was just trying to cope with everything going on in her life.. they owe her BIG TIME

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I think we need to all be realistic about the fact that Britney has never liked to look back and focus on her hiccups. That's been the case before the c-ship. 

We also need to stop believing and assuming that journalists are doing this to make money. This doesn't make them any more money than just simply doing their jobs. Y'all don't know how journalists work. These are reputable journalists behind the NYT doc and the Netflix doc. Not bloggers or influencers looking for 15 minutes of fun and fame.

It takes months — or in this case years — for documentaries such as this to be researched. That's a good thing. I'm sure if it were any of us, we'd be upset that our worst moments keep being broadcast for the world to see; that's difficult. But I also think it's important to see and understand how this helps and appreciate that from the filmmakers instead of always accusing someone of greediness.

• Love 3

Britney doesnt like when shes portrayed as a weak poor crazy girl like in one of the previous documentaries. She wants awareness but Sam is also aware of the fact that Netflix isnt only doing it for Britney but for easy money grab too. It will be left to see if they portray Britney in a way she will be happy with or not

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Don't Trust Sam said:

Who deleted my previous comment? Is team CON among us ? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This Tweet perfectly summarizes Sam's double moral standards "Sam Asghari draws the line of exploitation when it comes to a documentary that’s suppose to inform people about Britney’s unjust conservatorship. Where was this energy when team c-ship was working Britney like a dog & he just sat there quiet, reeking in all the fame?" He never complained when Britney was working overtime.

Plus, there is no excuse for his lie about Britney voluntarily checking into that facility and she is doing amazing there. Britney said she was forced and did everything she could, not to go there. She even thought that they were trying to kill her in that facility. 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Seanril said:

I don’t buy that honestly. They didn’t want anyone around getting close to her they wouldn’t just let him slip through the cracks.

Team Con knew what they were doing. Somehow someway he was kept around. I’m glad they love each other but it’s definitely another big ? In all of this

Ok, just out of interest, how would you have had it play out?

Great... as expected, this doc was not authorized by Britney.   It was obvious already with all the hints, and then the trailer further proved it, and now this.

The only person who should be releasing a doc is Britney herself, as she stated in the court hearing.

Also - how is this documentary allowed to use the illegal recording from the hearing?

12 hours ago, Popcornie said:

Britney doesnt like when shes portrayed as a weak poor crazy girl like in one of the previous documentaries. She wants awareness but Sam is also aware of the fact that Netflix isnt only doing it for Britney but for easy money grab too. It will be left to see if they portray Britney in a way she will be happy with or not

This 100%