EP 10 Toxic: who threatened the Gram Girls?

1 hour ago, B. Leigh said:

This is the excerpt from the Chapter 10 Transcript that you are talking about:

I don't think Cade could end anyone's career but I could be wrong...it has to be someone more powerful...

I agree. Think big wig lawyer, record label exec or agent. Maybe a celebrity, but who would be affected by the movement?

• Like 1

I don’t see Cade ruining any careers, no one even really knows who he is and I can’t imagine his job would have anything to do with ruining their careers.

Ingham?  He did technically come out as pro-Britney right after everything heated up again…granted he was being fake because he still didn’t work hard, but I think that’s what they’re trying to say.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Ingham?  He did technically come out as pro-Britney right after everything heated up again…granted he was being fake because he still didn’t work hard, but I think that’s what they’re trying to say.

Ingham doesn't have that kind of power either...he is a probate court attorney...it has to be someone high up in entertainment..it could be someone behind the scenes though...but it would have to be someone known enough that ppl know they came out as freebritney...

23 minutes ago, Bigno said:

I agree. Think big wig lawyer, record label exec or agent. Maybe a celebrity, but who would be affected by the movement?

I feel like it has to be someone with behind the scenes power like you say (lawyer, record label exec etc) but who has some what of a platform...does anyone know of any entertainment ppl who recently came out in support of #freebritney...I don't follow industry ppl like that...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, G-unit said:

I don’t see Cade ruining any careers, no one even really knows who he is and I can’t imagine his job would have anything to do with ruining their careers.

Cade is a very powerful and well connected agent. Research who he’s involved with. 

• Like 4

I believe it was Cade too. I don't trust him for a second. I don't trust people around Britney named Sam or are a guy who has a female name like Cade or Jamie. He played other people before to get to where he is now. He's also a fake stan and I'm glad Britney exposed him at her show with his HORID interpretation of Britney's voice. A true stan would serve perfection in front of the queen when imitating her artistry. No one was here for that quacky voice or his messy bottom attitude.

• Haha 2

Remember that the Gram Girls are comedians. They are squarely booking comedy shows, comedy writing gigs, culture essays, and now long-form investigative journalism. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

They're creatives.

I can definitely see an entertainment agent like Cade--someone who made that dinner party with Mariah and Britney happen--wielding enough power to block their opportunities.

tysm Tess and Babs!!! We love you ladies!

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I believe it was Cade too. I don't trust him for a second. I don't trust people around Britney named Sam or are a guy who has a female name like Cade or Jamie. He played other people before to get to where he is now. He's also a fake stan and I'm glad Britney exposed him at her show with his HORID interpretation of Britney's voice. A true stan would serve perfection in front of the queen when imitating her artistry. No one was here for that quacky voice or his messy bottom attitude.

:weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Yeah it was Cade. He’s also involved in some really disturbing **** involving blackmail and allegedly even including underage boys. 

As far as what's out there in the public domain (according to reports), there were no underage boys (perhaps you are mixing him up with James Charles).

In 2013, Hudson offered a male actor (in his early 30's) s** in exchange for access to filmmakers and actor Amanda Seyfried.

• Like 2

Yes, as far as it is known, no minora involved. Still, this guy is not very honorable. 

In 2013, a prominent CAA agent Cade Hudson (represents Meryl Streep, George Clooney, JJ Abrams) allegedly offered an actor s** in exchange for access to directors and a movie star. While he's currently facing accusations of ***ual harassment as of December 2017, there have been no news of him being suspended or fired from CAA.

Read More: Hollywood's Double Standard for Abuse | https://kidotalkradio.com/celebrity-times-up-donors-that-need-to-re-think-their-decisions/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

I think it's Cade. 

I'm sure he has enough connections that he would influence certain people not to hire the girls anymore etc. You don't have to be too powerful to ruin opportunities for other people. 

He kept quiet for a long time and suddenly appeared pro freebritney and claimed he was the one that got Rosengart for Britney (yeah right, why didn't you get her the lawyer during the past 13 years???) - he seems so full of lies... 

i see you no GIF by Shalita Grant

• Like 4