EP 10 Toxic: who threatened the Gram Girls?

26 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

I don't think Cade is the is the one in the voicemail and also I don't think it has anything to do with Britney, but it might actually be a paralegal that heard too much or been told too much. Simply because he basically told the whole story correctly but from the perspective of team con. Remember how he said that Britney stopped taking the meds? Well on her testimony Britney said she didn't and that team con was suspecting she stopped. Also the paralegal said she wasn't cooperating with the new medication when she actually was put on lithium and I think that if it was actually Cade or if it had anything to do with Britney the voicemail would at least make a remark about how the new meds were so much stronger than the first cocktail.

What I mean is that the voicemail even though it was pro freebritney it was told from a team con optic or with information they would be able to provide, not Britney. 

I still believe Cade was the one that threatened the gram girls out of fear for project Rose or smth

No one is suggesting Cade is the actual paralegal in the voicemail but he could have been involved in some way. He did hook Britney up with Rosengart after all, so he’s definitely in the “garlic”. 

I doubt Team Con is behind the voicemail. They would be (for the lack of a better word) “stupid” to pull that move. Why would they put themselves in such a bad and “illegal” light? Imprisoning Britney in a facility against her will? Contradicting their own Instagram messages/PR/statements about what’s actually going down. Exposing Jamie as a liar and a monster? It’s shaming themselves not once but multiple times.

Naturally the paralegal doesn’t have ALL the details but he has enough to make some “bounce” on Britney’s behalf. Whoever he is the fact that he couldn’t be verified raises more questions than answers, which is my point. And if he was connected to Team Con, surely the BBC and NYT would have caught on, and exposed their silly duplicity. It makes no sense.

As for who threatened BG girls, even if it is Cade (there’s very little competition), there had to be a legitimate and valid reason. It doesn’t make him the enemy though.

23 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

No one is suggesting Cade is the actual paralegal in the voicemail but he could have been involved in some way. He did hook Britney up with Rosengart after all, so he’s definitely in the “garlic”. 

I doubt Team Con is behind the voicemail. They would be (for the lack of a better word) “stupid” to pull that move. Why would they put themselves in such a bad and “illegal” light? Imprisoning Britney in a facility against her will? Contradicting their own Instagram messages/PR/statements about what’s actually going down. Exposing Jamie as a liar and a monster? It’s shaming themselves not once but multiple times.

Naturally the paralegal doesn’t have ALL the details but he has enough to make some “bounce” on Britney’s behalf. Whoever he is the fact that he couldn’t be verified raises more questions than answers, which is my point. And if he was connected to Team Con, surely the BBC and NYT would have caught on, and exposed their silly duplicity. It makes no sense.

As for who threatened BG girls, even if it is Cade (there’s very little competition), there had to be a legitimate and valid reason. It doesn’t make him the enemy though.

I've seen people saying that he was the voice and even comparing audios of him on another thread ages ago so that's why I said that but yes it makes sense if Cade was involved somehow. And noooooo I'm not saying it was a team con move, what I said is that he basically knew the information from team con side for a reason or another and obviously clocked the injustice and did the voicemail. But all to justify that it couldn't be Cade as some people were thinking. 

Agree with you with the last paragraph, that doesn't make Cade the enemy if he actually did that for some reason.

14 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

I don't think Cade is the is the one in the voicemail and also I don't think it has anything to do with Britney, but it might actually be a paralegal that heard too much or been told too much. Simply because he basically told the whole story correctly but from the perspective of team con. Remember how he said that Britney stopped taking the meds? Well on her testimony Britney said she didn't and that team con was suspecting she stopped. Also the paralegal said she wasn't cooperating with the new medication when she actually was put on lithium and I think that if it was actually Cade or if it had anything to do with Britney the voicemail would at least make a remark about how the new meds were so much stronger than the first cocktail.

What I mean is that the voicemail even though it was pro freebritney it was told from a team con optic or with information they would be able to provide, not Britney. 

I still believe Cade was the one that threatened the gram girls out of fear for project Rose or smth

This.

It was told from a Team CON optic. You're right on the money here.

I think the person's heart was in the right place, but they may have inadvertently put Project Rose in jeopardy by making the call.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MathCarmignani said:

I've seen people saying that he was the voice and even comparing audios of him on another thread ages ago so that's why I said that but yes it makes sense if Cade was involved somehow. And noooooo I'm not saying it was a team con move, what I said is that he basically knew the information from team con side for a reason or another and obviously clocked the injustice and did the voicemail. But all to justify that it couldn't be Cade as some people were thinking. 

Agree with you with the last paragraph, that doesn't make Cade the enemy if he actually did that for some reason.

Obviously the paralegal was playing his “role” very well or he was in fact a very well informed ex-paralegal working for team with’s law firm.

If you read / listen to Britney’s testimony and listen to the BG voicemail, they match up with what was “known” or “suspected” at the time (i.e minus Britney’s perspective). The fact that the paralegal doesn’t speak of anything from Britney’s perspective / truth only makes his legitimacy more believable. The voicemail would not make sense otherwise.  Someone thought this through. Right down to the panicky delivery.

This still does not count Cade’s involvement out.  I have started out in PR after all. Anyway, according to Brit all communication devices had been taken away from her after she was put on Lithium and sent away. Therefore, getting info out would have been near impossible at that point. Someone had to step in. 

Who that someone was is getting murkier as time goes on.

6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This.

It was told from a Team CON optic. You're right on the money here.

I think the person's heart was in the right place, but they may have inadvertently put Project Rose in jeopardy by making the call.

But don’t you think that was part of role otherwise it would have given the game away? 

Or he actually was a real paralegal working for team con’s law firm and Lawyer’s for Britney were just ducking about as usual.

The fact that he wasn’t able to be verified makes me want to think it was the former. 

I think the voicemail only strengthens “Project Rose” because it highlighted the severity and illegality of the situation and the dire need for real help. Perhaps it was Rosengart himself who was behind the voicemail!

2 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

But don’t you think that was part of role otherwise it would have given the game away? 

Or he actually was a real paralegal working for team con’s law firm and Lawyer’s for Britney were just ducking about as usual.

The fact that he wasn’t able to be verified makes me want to think it was the former. 

I think the voicemail only strengthens “Project Rose” because it highlighted the severity and illegality of the situation and the dire need for real help. Perhaps it was Rosengart himself who was behind the voicemail!

The other user is correct in that there were inconsistencies between Britney's testimony and the voicemail.

The details in the voicemail line up with the official story from Team CON...If the "paralegal" was actually someone associated with Cade or Rosengart, would they have gone to the lengths of including those details?

Actually, perhaps they would, if the goal was to obfuscate their identity.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

The 25 year guy should have entered Britney’s life around 1997. Not 1996. You’re forgetting to count this year. 1997 to 2022.

Fey, Larry and Dan all entered Britney’s life in one form or another in 1997. That much we are certain of.

Trawick started working for WME in an official capacity in 1999 (according to his LinkedIn). So, it’s unlikely to be him. He was studying for an MBA from 1997-1999, though it’s possible he did an internship at WME during that time. It’s a common practice amount graduates. Who knows.

I’ve always believed Britney has faculties beyond what the general public and fans give her credit for. She can be very witty, sarcastic and ironic and that’s a good indication of intelligence. I believe she’s capable of plotting to outsmart Team Con.

The voicemail was everything. It was instrumental for the FreeBritney movement to go nuclear.

If the paralegal was legit, there should not have been a problem confirming him as a source. None.

However, to reiterate the BBC and the NYT were unable to do so. Even Britney’s Gram promised further details on the paralegal while promoting their “upcoming” podcast Toxic, but this never came to fruition.

You have to wonder why?

Had he been legit (he is a real paralegal), his whistleblower rights would have protected his anonymity (and employment history). And the best of the best journalist bodies with mounds of journalist integrity would have kept him anonymous. 

Unless he wasn’t legit.

Unless he was connected to the one person he was trying to save. 

if you listen to the voicemail the information he provides is uncanny, not the kind of details privy to a mere office paralegal. And yet following Britney’s explosive testimony almost everything  he alluded to turned out to be true and accurate. 

If he’s not a paralegal then who the hell is he? 

We can all do the math.

We're in 2021, not 2022 (although I'd love to fast forward and leave this year behind already). So unless I'm truly incapable of "doing the math," the 25 year guy entered her life in 1996.

I don't doubt that Britney is extremely intelligent. I certainly believe that her plan to hire Rosengart or a similar warrior in legal rep was in motion well before we had privy to the details. 

It's fascinating. I can't wait to hear her tell her story in full. 

3 hours ago, Y2KLady said:

We're in 2021, not 2022 (although I'd love to fast forward and leave this year behind already). So unless I'm truly incapable of "doing the math," the 25 year guy entered her life in 1996.

I don't doubt that Britney is extremely intelligent. I certainly believe that her plan to hire Rosengart or a similar warrior in legal rep was in motion well before we had privy to the details. 

It's fascinating. I can't wait to hear her tell her story in full. 

It's also possible that Cade was rounding his numbers...The 25-year guy could have entered her life e.g. 22 years ago or 28 years ago. Who really knows?

Either way...
Wasn't Jason Trawick originally friends with Bryan Spears? Or am I totally making that up? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

EDIT: I think I'm totally making that up. After doing some quick Googling, all I'm seeing is that Britney met Jason in 2006 when he became her WME agent...and am seeing no connection at all to Bryan Spears.

5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's also possible that Cade was rounding his numbers...The 25-year guy could have entered her life e.g. 22 years ago or 28 years ago. Who really knows?

Either way...
Wasn't Jason Trawick originally friends with Bryan Spears? Or am I totally making that up? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

EDIT: I think I'm totally making that up. After doing some quick Googling, all I'm seeing is that Britney met Jason in 2006 when he became her WME agent...and am seeing no connection at all to Bryan Spears.

Very true. What is time? Especially these days, lullz.

Not to derail this thread, but I've wondered about Wade Robson being the 25-year guy. Another user suggested it, and he could fit the profile. Lots of good other suggestions over here, too:

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2021 at 2:34 AM, elodiebeaaa said:

It doesn't debunk it. I think Cade was the one who threatened the Britney's Gram Girls at the beginning of the movement and I think Cade was the one who hooked Britney up with Rosengart because the writing was on the wall at that point. The tide had turned and he could either be publicly known as a traitor to Britney or "be on the right side of history" so to speak.

I actually think it's possible Cade may have lashed out initially because Team Con thought he may have been behind the voicemail and so he was threatened by Jamie over it & then Cade threatened the Gram Girls because he was scared. He probably felt that all the movement would do that this point was leave him vulnerable to threats from Britney's team.

This.