EP 10 Toxic: who threatened the Gram Girls?

10 minutes ago, jokobish said:

First thought was JL

Is JL really free britney though, or just trying to get the hate she receives to back down? I still think she's pro Daddy and secretly wants to keep Brit enslaved. She's profited so much off Britney's CON.

I hate that they didn't just say who it is. 

• Like 4

This is the excerpt from the Chapter 10 Transcript that you are talking about:

TESS: When we were still in the early days of the FreeBritney explosion and trying to figure out how to get this show made, someone close to Britney, someone who’s very powerful in this industry, threatened to ruin our careers because they were upset we were making a project that was critical of Britney’s conservatorship. They basically took the hack route of saying we’d never work in this town again. And, as much as we’d like to namecheck that individual right now, the reality is - that person could end our careers.

BABS: By the way, that person came out for FreeBritney. You know, as soon as it was trendy.

I don't think Cade could end anyone's career but I could be wrong...it has to be someone more powerful...

• Like 5