EP 10 Toxic: who threatened the Gram Girls?

Yea, I think it was Cade. I think Cade was always pro-conservatorship because a controlled Britney, in his mind, was a Britney that could make him more money since he’s her agent. Maybe he doesn’t have faith that Britney could make it through a tour without pressure and coercion. Notice how he mentions wanting Britney to hit the stage again after the conservatorship in that Instagram post? I think he’s gross and a total phony. I think his focus has and always will be making money off of Britney 

And the language in that Instagram post of saying that he was afraid Jamie could end his career is similar to the “ill end your career” threat that Babs and Tess mentioned 

Also, I really don’t think he was behind the voicemail. Firstly, it obviously wasn’t his voice because Jamie and Team Con would have recognized it??? And I think he prefers a controlled Britney. 

Because Cade was her agent, he had personal access to her that almost no one else had. And if Britney is free, their “friendship” suddenly isn’t so exclusive 

• Like 3
59 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Cade waited.

It was trendy way before Cade said a word.

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I would *love* to know who's on your list of suspects!

It depends on how Tess and Babs are defining "trendy." That's one of a few hints they gave us. 

I'd say everyone was discussing Britney for a little less than a month, from late June '21 to mid July '21. Framing Britney gave a big boost to scrutinizing her conservatorship, but things kind of fizzled until Britney spoke in court. 

:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

40 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Yea, I think it was Cade. I think Cade was always pro-conservatorship because a controlled Britney, in his mind, was a Britney that could make him more money since he’s her agent. Maybe he doesn’t have faith that Britney could make it through a tour without pressure and coercion. Notice how he mentions wanting Britney to hit the stage again after the conservatorship in that Instagram post? I think he’s gross and a total phony. I think his focus has and always will be making money off of Britney 

And the language in that Instagram post of saying that he was afraid Jamie could end his career is similar to the “ill end your career” threat that Babs and Tess mentioned 

Also, I really don’t think he was behind the voicemail. Firstly, it obviously wasn’t his voice because Jamie and Team Con would have recognized it??? And I think he prefers a controlled Britney. 

Because Cade was her agent, he had personal access to her that almost no one else had. And if Britney is free, their “friendship” suddenly isn’t so exclusive 

Idk. I'd like to think that their friendship is genuine, but, as you pointed out, he does depend on her as a client.

It was clear from his Instagram post that he felt conflicted over the years of how he's perceived by the fans. 

Everyone has skin in the game. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

8 hours ago, Y2KLady said:

Idk. I'd like to think that their friendship is genuine, but, as you pointed out, he does depend on her as a client.

It was clear from his Instagram post that he felt conflicted over the years of how he's perceived by the fans. 

Everyone has skin in the game. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Not only does Cade depend on Britney as a client, she is his STAR client. 

He’s the only one who fits here and I don’t trust him at all. Britney needs to let go of her “friends” that work for her and see who her true friends are once she’s out 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Y2KLady said:

I would *love* to know who's on your list of suspects!

It depends on how Tess and Babs are defining "trendy." That's one of a few hints they gave us. 

I'd say everyone was discussing Britney for a little less than a month, from late June '21 to mid July '21. Framing Britney gave a big boost to scrutinizing her conservatorship, but things kind of fizzled until Britney spoke in court. 

:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

I'm not sure if I have any other suspects.

It just felt like Cade waited a long time...Maybe too long for it to be genuine? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Also, I honestly didn't know that Cade was her CAA agent...I knew he was her friend, but never knew he was part of the "inner circle" with Jamie, Larry Rudolph, Jeff Raymond, Lou Taylor, and whoever else would attend the "Thursday meetings."

That really changes my outlook on him.

• Like 2

Before listening to the podcast, and before reading the line about them coming out for Free Britney, I assumed it was Larry, Lou or Jeff, because that is how they are known to work, based on Britney's statements, Lou's lawsuits against fans and the statement made by the producer 

I fully believe it to be Cade. JL doesn't have the power or respect to make statements, unless it's through a manager. Her father has never supported the movement nor her, and everyone else jumped ship to save their ***** and assets.

Cade is the only person to publicly make his support known, but his statement is also very in line with proconservatorship scripts that reference death threats and "ACTUALLY supporting" her, y'know, the ones that claim they were there from the start? If he claims he put Britney in touch with Rosengart, he has enough power to make statements.

I'd very much hope I'm wrong because if this is true, everyone would want to cut ties with him: Britney to Paris.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Not only does Cade depend on Britney as a client, she is his STAR client. 

He’s the only one who fits here and I don’t trust him at all. Britney needs to let go of her “friends” that work for her and see who her true friends are once she’s out 

Very true. I agree!

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It just felt like Cade waited a long time...Maybe too long for it to be genuine? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I see. I never bought his Instagram essay and his DMs with fans. There was too much effort in publicizing how close he and B are; from stories about Christmas dinner with his family, to leaks about mystery men from B's life trying to take steps to help her. 

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Cade is the only person to publicly make his support known, but his statement is also very in line with proconservatorship scripts that reference death threats and "ACTUALLY supporting" her, y'know, the ones that claim they were there from the start? If he claims he put Britney in touch with Rosengart, he has enough power to make statements.

Okay now! This is my reasoning as well.

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading: ?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Y2KLady said:

I see. I never bought his Instagram essay and his DMs with fans. There was too much effort in publicizing how close he and B are; from stories about Christmas dinner with his family, to leaks about mystery men from B's life trying to take steps to help her. 

This would certainly debunk the theory that Cade is the one that set her up with Rosengart.

We may end up finding out that it was someone completely unexpected.

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This would certainly debunk the theory that Cade is the one that set her up with Rosengart.

We may end up finding out that it was someone completely unexpected.

Very true.

It may also be possible that he put B in touch with a string of people who ultimately connected with Rosengart. 

Per the rumors, I currently suspect Madonna.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

I forgot to give you props for this observation before.

This is a sophisticated point and I agree!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Y2KLady said:

Very true. I agree!

Okay now! This is my reasoning as well.

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading: ?

I would like to hope its someone else but I doubt they would make it so clear.