Another series of topless photos & video on Britney's Insta

On 8/19/2021 at 1:08 PM, Lotte said:

It does not seem she is in a good place , maybe the pressure and exposure is getting to her? This feels quite irrational and not like someone in control. I just feel anxiety by seeing this now, something is not right. She takes 3 steps back. Its like a rollercoaster, you're up her and the next minute...your way down there. My heart drops and hurt for her. Maybe we all need to back off a little and give her space. I'll probably do that anyway 

You're echoing something I've been feeling for awhile. I realize I have my moods when I log in. Can sign off today and not be back for months. It's just my mood. Nobody's done anything to piss me off or anything. Everybody has been peaceful to me and I appreciate that. But there's a part of me that feels very awkward. Charlie Sheen made me unplug from the entertainment machine when it concerns a person's personal life. I realize it might sound bizarre throwing his name in there but I really couldn't help seeing how the public reaction to his breakdown from a few years ago was so thrilling for the general population. There was this thrill for a lot of people when it concerned seeing 'what's that crazy ******* gonna do now?'. And I unplugged and only paid attention to a celebrity's projects they had going on. Britney's not working and I don't blame her. So there's a part of me that feels awkward signing in when I realize it's not gonna be a case of seeing "BRITNEY'S NEW ALBUM/MUSIC VIDEO/PERFORMANCE" and it be stuff she's doing because she wants to do it. I feel like I'm back in 2007 and watching the **** hit the fan, just in different ways than before. This is gonna be such a long and messy process and there's gonna be a lot of mud slinging imo. I wish Britney the best but does anybody get where I'm coming from?

It's all such a mixed up process because I've never had this happen before. I'm not really sure how I feel about the bulk of Britney's career these days. Can I separate the music from the aspect of being forced to perform like a zoo animal? I'm sure we all enjoy artists that were clear "I HATED that song. I'm never performing that **** ever again." "That album is weak. I could erase its existence with the snap of a finger if I could." "Yeah, that video was total ****. I  hated it." Britney's case seems different than the casual case of an artist that's not fond of certain material done. How much of the stuff has Britney recorded since the c-ship started where she could come out and say "That was solid material and I enjoyed it. I would've recorded that with the c-ship or not." 

Idk what I'm getting at. I feel like there's certain topics where I feel like I'm not making any sense and maybe I need to take a breather. Whether I stay or leave, I still wish Britney the best. :)

On 8/19/2021 at 6:43 PM, radar22 said:

Even if she is not the one posting or given a say in what is posted, she is the one taking these photographs and videos of her dancing and walking around in front of different backdrops. Regardless of whether she’s posting it herself, the behavior is what raises eyebrows and makes her seem erratic.

That's very true but I do wonder who is editing these dance videos.  The music is cut in weird places and so is her dancing and it's cut so much that it makes her look kind of crazy.  The other thing I worry about is in some of her past videos she looks distressed and keeps looking down and to the side as if she is being forced to film some of this stuff.  These are all just opinions.  She might be doing it but it just seems off to me

I feel like she's doing this to piss her father off and is bored.. These are old I truly believe and she has them in her phone and is like I am going to show off but also piss my daddy off.. truthfully I think she's bored inside all the time and that's what leads to this "weirdness" some may perceive.. Sucks and is so sad our girl does not deserve to be treated in this manner. 

• Like 1

I just don’t get why she can’t post her garden flowers or her fun life moments :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I’m trying to figure out her game by posting these pictures constantly but I can’t figure it out. Perhaps she feels so free right now that posting those  type of pictures is therapeutic for her? :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

She looks gorgeous but like girl we get it :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Chelsea Handler is topless all the time on her Insta, and nobody cares. Britney posts a picture like this, and it gets dissected, and her mental health is brought into play, because the GP has been conditioned to always be critical of Britney. It's unfair. Nothing has changed since 2007, I think that's why she's doing these photos to say, "Why does it matter for me?"

This reminds me of her topless photoshoot with the beads around her ****. She was so free in that shoot!

On 8/20/2021 at 8:38 PM, glitterfalls said:

How much of the stuff has Britney recorded since the c-ship started where she could come out and say "That was solid material and I enjoyed it. I would've recorded that with the c-ship or not." 

I agree with you, however, I don't think it's so black and white. I do think there's a gray area, like Britney clearly liked Passenger, even though obviously that whole album she was checked out. So I don't think any album was ever totally forced for her, although we can all agree Femme Fatale is probably that era, if there ever was one.

At the end of the day, Britney innately is an artist; she will always need creativity and freedom of expression and put out art, so we will see in the future what she choses to select to perform from her old music... It will be all her choice and that will probably be the way she lets us know.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Chelsea Handler is topless all the time on her Insta, and nobody cares. Britney posts a picture like this, and it gets dissected, and her mental health is brought into play, because the GP has been conditioned to always be critical of Britney. It's unfair. Nothing has changed since 2007, I think that's why she's doing these photos to say, "Why does it matter for me?"

This reminds me of her topless photoshoot with the beads around her ****. She was so free in that shoot!

Chelsea Handler is a psychotic, racist c--t; nobody cares what she says or does anymore.