Another series of topless photos & video on Britney's Insta

23 minutes ago, HIM said:

Dude I’m all for that. But Britney should wait until she’s free because I’m being realistic. Jamie and Vivian will use this for their own advantage. 

Im all for free the nipple

lol there's no way anything like this would hold in court. so don't stress about that.

she's in show business, this is totally normal and expected from a celebrity.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, HIM said:

Dude I’m all for that. But Britney should wait until she’s free because I’m being realistic. Jamie and Vivian will use this for their own advantage. 

Im all for free the nipple

9 minutes ago, J45x said:

Of course Jamie and Vivian will use anything Britney does for their own advantage. They have been doing that for the past decade. They will always find a way to twist the narrative. She is never safe, whatever she does can be held against her! 

But is ridiculous to think that showing your body on social media is a reason to qualify someone as unfit and we as fans should stop with that mentality and narrative. 

Saying that Vivian will use these photos against her is ridiculous and proves nothing. How can these pictures prove that James must not be replaced? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, Lotte said:

It does not seem she is in a good place , maybe the pressure and exposure is getting to her? This feels quite irrational and not like someone in control. I just feel anxiety by seeing this now, something is not right. She takes 3 steps back. Its like a rollercoaster, you're up her and the next minute...your way down there. My heart drops and hurt for her. Maybe we all need to back off a little and give her space. I'll probably do that anyway 

these are big claims from just looking at a picture of hers.

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

100% agree with you and i think most will too. but i think most people are just like... w t f? why do we get the same picture 100 times... like in the past with the roses in her head, yellow top. etc.

it just gets boring / repetitive / not as impactful - and if anything the only thing that can make her look unstable IMO is not the pictures posted,... but the same picture being posted 100 times.

Yes I understand all of that. Personally I think she doesnt have total control of her social media and team con wants to put her in a bad place and make her look unstable to the public. But we also need to change our mind chip and stop thinking that because someone posts the same picture every week/day means that person is mentally unstable. Is not healthy nor helpful.

I mean if its getting so boring to see her *****, and the same outfits why dont yall just unfollow her! is that easy! problem solved no more britney b00bs on your feed. I don't follow her and Im fine. 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

Does she not have anything else in her camera roll besides those old rose in her hair pics, anything related to project rose or topless pics? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

11 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

What a rare, new, fresh, original photo. I've never seen anything like this before:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Hit em nipples one more time. Happy Birthday Pig GIF by Angry Birds

No Limit Buffet GIF

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, J45x said:

Yes I understand all of that. Personally I think she doesnt have total control of her social media and team con wants to put her in a bad place and make her look unstable to the public. But we also need to change our mind chip and stop thinking that because someone posts the same picture every week/day means that person is mentally unstable. Is not healthy nor helpful.

I mean if its getting so boring to see her *****, and the same outfits why dont yall just unfollow her! is that easy! problem solved no more britney b00bs on your feed. I don't follow her and Im fine. 

agree with all this - and yes i don't follow her account either.

2 minutes ago, J45x said:

thanks for the input Team Con.

Really sad you think that way about someone you don't know. No, i am a person with my own struggles and it's simply me feeling too much for a situation I have no control of and its triggering my own anxiety, my own fear of losing control again. I know what spiraling means and i got these "tics "  when I am in anxiety panic mode. I  shout profanity words and its always the same word , Britney post same pics with roses and topless pics. Over and over. Its like being stuck a pressure cooker & your head is about to explode, that's her way to release that energy. Still triggering for me...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

unstable/erratic  would be if she was getting naked at Target or was flashing people on the streets, not in a Instagram photoshoot

I actually wanna see Vivian and Jamie bring that up as evidence of anything to see how ridiculous they're gonna look before the judge by using such a lame argument to back up their case 

Exactly. I'm really sick of media and stupid people judging her 'behaviour'. They've always judged Britney if she acts different to 'normal'. Girl is doing whatever she wants. I mean, I know it's too much with all of the topless photos but she's not one of the Kardashian being fake with their perfect feed. Britney is like an aunt, actually. And she just want to scream she's free to do/post whatever she wants.

• Like 3

I will let you guys know very very soon all my favorite clothing designers and will make sure I’m clothed HEAD TO TOE !!!! Considering the SPREAD of covid is less of a threat … we can now be diligent civilized people and safely go about our mundane ways for the most part !!!!! Parents … have your children started school 🏫 ??? Make sure you pack wonderful lunches and please be mindful of your children’s SNACKS because it’s proven evidence that healthy snacks 🍎 are better for child’s health and mental awareness !!!! I know … I know … it’s useless information to some of you but you never know 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!! GOD BLESS MURICA !!!!

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Lotte said:

Really sad you think that way about someone you don't know. No, i am a person with my own struggles and it's simply me feeling too much for a situation I have no control of and its triggering my own anxiety, my own fear of losing control again. I know what spiraling means and i got these "tics "  when I am in anxiety panic mode. I  shout profanity words and its always the same word , Britney post same pics with roses and topless pics. Over and over. Its like being stuck a pressure cooker & your head is about to explode, that's her way to release that energy. Still triggering for me...

Then Log out of this site and stop reading Britney news, if it gives you so much anxiety, as you say. Go outside, read a book. There is plenty of things you can do with your time which Im sure will be helpful for your health.

And Im sorry but it seems you are the less qualified to talk about some one else mental health or well being. Go fix yourself first before you come for Britney. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Btw, I'm getting angry because stupid media would take this new topless photo and TMZ story to make her look bad and 'unstable'. That's the goal, and I'm not here to see public being manipulated for media one more time.

Me thinks maybe the mask has/is slipped/slipping…

And yes we are still being manipulated, not just the gp, but the fandom. Duped!! Mind ***** just like they do to Britney. I don’t like it either.

• Love 4