Jump to content

Another series of topless photos & video on Britney's Insta


Recommended Posts

Just now, J45x said:

Her body is so beautiful! 

I cant at people saying she will be labeled as mentally stable just because she loves to show her *****, stop with that  mentality! is not healthy. Girls and woman post photos of their bodies on IG every single day but when Britney does it, she is not well, unstable, blah blah blah! Stop it. 

I really dont see the problem of her showing her ***** so much, if anything I found concerning how many people found ***** problematic. Half of the population have ***** and they feed all of us. Have more respect 

Dude I’m all for that. But Britney should wait until she’s free because I’m being realistic. Jamie and Vivian will use this for their own advantage. 
 

Im all for free the nipple

  • Love 5
  • Like 3
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
Just now, HIM said:

Dude I’m all for that. But Britney should wait until she’s free because I’m being realistic. Jamie and Vivian will use this for their own advantage. 
 

Im all for free the nipple

unstable/erratic  would be if she was getting naked at Target or was flashing people on the streets, not in a Instagram photoshoot

 

I actually wanna see Vivian and Jamie bring that up as evidence of anything to see how ridiculous they're gonna look before the judge by using such a lame argument to back up their case 

  • Love 3
  • Like 6

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

Link to comment

It does not seem she is in a good place , maybe the pressure and exposure is getting to her? This feels quite irrational and not like someone in control. I just feel anxiety by seeing this now, something is not right. She takes 3 steps back. Its like a rollercoaster, you're up her and the next minute...your way down there. My heart drops and hurt for her. Maybe we all need to back off a little and give her space. I'll probably do that anyway 

  • Love 2
  • Like 2
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, HIM said:

Dude I’m all for that. But Britney should wait until she’s free because I’m being realistic. Jamie and Vivian will use this for their own advantage. 
 

Im all for free the nipple

Of course Jamie and Vivian will use anything Britney does for their own advantage. They have been doing that for the past decade. They will always find a way to twist the narrative. She is never safe, whatever she does can be held against her! 

But is ridiculous to think that showing your body on social media is a reason to qualify someone as unfit and we as fans should stop with that mentality and narrative. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Just now, Lotte said:

It does not seem she is in a good place , maybe the pressure and exposure is getting to her? This feels quite irrational and not like someone in control. I just feel anxiety by seeing this now, something is not right. She takes 3 steps back. Its like a rollercoaster, you're up her and the next minute...your way down there. My heart drops and hurt for her. Maybe we all need to back off a little and give her space. I'll probably do that anyway 

thanks for the input Team Con.

  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
22 minutes ago, J45x said:

Her body is so beautiful! 

I cant at people saying she will be labeled as mentally stable just because she loves to show her *****, stop with that  mentality! is not healthy. Girls and woman post photos of their bodies on IG every single day but when Britney does it, she is not well, unstable, blah blah blah! Stop it. 

I really dont see the problem of her showing her ***** so much, if anything I found concerning how many people found ***** problematic. Half of the population have ***** and they feed all of us. Have more respect 

100% agree with you and i think most will too. but i think most people are just like... w t f? why do we get the same picture 100 times... like in the past with the roses in her head, yellow top. etc.

it just gets boring / repetitive / not as impactful - and if anything the only thing that can make her look unstable IMO is not the pictures posted,... but the same picture being posted 100 times.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block