Another series of topless photos & video on Britney's Insta

2 minutes ago, J45x said:

Then Log out of this site and stop reading Britney news, if it gives you so much anxiety, as you say. Go outside, read a book. There is plenty of things you can do with your time which Im sure will be helpful for your health.

And Im sorry but it seems you are the less qualified to talk about some one else mental health or well being. Go fix yourself first before you come for Britney. 

ay sweetie be nice - show them the light but don't attack. spread love.

I Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, J45x said:

Then Log out of this site and stop reading Britney news, if it gives you so much anxiety, as you say. Go outside, read a book. There is plenty of things you can do with your time which Im sure will be helpful for your health.

And Im sorry but it seems you are the less qualified to talk about some one else mental health or well being. Go fix yourself first before you come for Britney. 

That's what I said. No need to be rude.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

ay sweetie be nice - show them the light but don't attack. spread love.

I Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk

Its true! Im sorry.

I just get frustrated that people project their anxities, insecurites and issues into Britney. But that doesnt mean I have to be mean. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Me thinks maybe the mask has/is slipped/slipping…

And yes we are still being manipulated, not just the gp, but the fandom. Duped!! Mind ***** just like they do to Britney. I don’t like it either.

This right here. We got more posts than usual and they're contradicting each other. Let's just wait and see what news emerges in the next few hours.

It's not the assault news because that's something they wouldn't want to bury.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, phareezy said:

This right here. We got more posts than usual and they're contradicting each other. Let's just wait and see what news emerges in the next few hours.

It's not the assault news because that's something they wouldn't want to bury.

THIS!!!!! - and i wonder if we'll ever find out what's going on today, as we sometimes don't.

• Love 2

I love her and I think she looks really se-xy but that video is just a little much. It's not that I care if she wants to flash her *******... but the TIMING for this is just weird, with everything that's going on with her case...  

First the TMZ report, then the backstabbing ***hole Mario Lopez being Team Con and now this post... Unfortunately I think team con is really trying to make her seem off.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

it's really sad that her own fans think like that :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

she looks beautiful btw 

It has nothing to do with being a fan or not. It's just common sense. IT Is NOT HELPING HER CASE !

I'm all down for freedom of speech and look, BUT there's a time and place for that ! She should just brace herself a little during this period, and NOT give them something to hold against her!

We love Britney and wish her all the best in this world. But let's be OBJECTIVE and put down the Stan badge sometimes.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

It has nothing to do with being a fan or not. It's just common sense. IT Is NOT HELPING HER CASE !

I'm all down for freedom of speech and look, BUT there's a time and place for that ! She should just brace herself a little during this period, and NOT give them something to hold against her!

We love Britney and wish her all the best in this world. But let's be OBJECTIVE and put down the Stan badge sometimes.

not helping her case would be if she were talking explicitly about the situation, like throwing accusations at her father or management, because THAT is something that can be used in court, and say that she's lying or twisting things. Which ironically is what most people have always wanted her to do, to go out and reveal everything publicly instead of waiting to do that in court when it's due. It would be the same if she were giving interviews.

Uploading a picture posing in her patio, or her sofa, or dancing, or posting memes, will not affect her case whatsoever. As I said on another comment, it would be problematic if she was doing this in public, or if she wasn't covering herself, or if she was like, idk, uploading explicit videos or something, but she's not. 

• Like 3