Britney’s cousin, Alli Sims, allegedly says Britney’s mom, Lynne Spears, spiked Britney’s drink to get her sent into rehab

It's like each person is trying to figure out how they can out do the next. It gets worse and worse as time goes on. It just hits different when I hear her own mother did this. I hope to God this is false but also don't want it to be because that would discredit Ali so idk I just can't fathom how much ugly could be in one family :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 4

I don't believe in god but lord have mercy on Brit! Enough with the devils work that is her family. They act like a terrorist would. How do they stand themselves? I am a mother. To do that kind of thing is beyond my imagination. It takes someone really special to do something like that. Amongst other people to. And then send her to the hospital. Our hearts are breaking for YOU Brit! We are here for you! We are your family!

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::gunney:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, Lotte said:

This seems manufactured to me. I dont belive it. Why hide the original post. No, this is just an attempt to get ppl to attack Lynne harder

Don't buy into it. Its 100 % sketchy and absolutely does not sound like what lynne would do. 

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

The post is real sis, scroll through the comments on the post below.

Yes, but it doesn't link to the **** story though?

Alli commented on Rosengart's post below, not on the story. Or am I missing something? This is a screenshot I took.

confused.png