Britney’s cousin, Alli Sims, allegedly says Britney’s mom, Lynne Spears, spiked Britney’s drink to get her sent into rehab

7 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

But I'm trying to understand... Why was he always around Britney after Jayden was born ? 

Was he already planning the c-ship with Lou, or Britney just wanted him around ? 

She hired him back in November 2006, directly after her separation from Kevin.

She fired him in April 2007 right after she was released from rehab...It was Larry who organized her trip to rehab. He was the person who brought Betty Wineman in to assist them.

• Like 2

Also when Lynne wrote that the con was an “impossible dream”? Must have been nice keeping your daughter in bondage for profit, eh. Keep her nice, docile, and drugged so she won’t keep you scum cut off?

It’s over now and although Lynne is minorly helping now… I think we’ll see the truth once Britney is free. 

Britney didn’t deserve any of this. All the “team” and “family” around her were and are self serving and cruel. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Via RehabReviews.com: "Based in Los Angeles, California, Dr. Betty Wyman is one of the best-respected interventionists in the world... Wyman also worked as a behavioral science consultant for Twin Towers Corrections Facility and as a counselor at Promises Malibu."

So why **** her to make her go to rehab? Something is seriously off about 2007 in general.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I don’t doubt her family is awful. 

but has anyone ever been part of an intervention? When someone doesn’t want to seek help? Ultimately it is their decision but I can see someone giving a person Xanax to calm down … 

I feel context is missing here, I can’t see how Britney couldn’t file charges against them if this was indeed drugging her to get her to fail a **** test or something 

I don't say this easily, but I can't wait for Britney's family to crash and burn for what they've put her through. Once all of this is over they will face the consequences for their actions. Disgusting, every single one of them. I can't believe how such a beautiful human being like Britney came from a family like this one. 

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

I don’t doubt her family is awful. 

but has anyone ever been part of an intervention? When someone doesn’t want to seek help? Ultimately it is their decision but I can see someone giving a person Xanax to calm down … 

I feel context is missing here, I can’t see how Britney couldn’t file charges against them if this was indeed drugging her to get her to fail a **** test or something 

there was no **** test mandate from the family court at the time.

they just wanted to **** her to send her away.

if you remember the timeline, she was sent away to the caribbean for a stay at eric clapton's rehab, stayed one day, came back to LA, was sent away to promises, checked out after one day, umbrella incident, berk visit and then she was off again to promises.

that's weird af and it tells me she was set up.

this was not only the first article saying her rehab stay was for nothing as rehab staff didnt know what was wrong with her as her tests were all clean

https://www.tmz.com/2007/06/29/britney-claims-her-rehab-was-bogus/

• Like 5

I cant find anything in regards to interventions onle that specify if a person denies or refuses to get help where they can **** them or that's its even an option.

Everything I've found just shows that the family has to stand firm in their stance that they will no longer be enablers or be in their life if they continue down that path. Now this could be an exception since she is a celebrity and didn't need their money to survive but even so it doesn't seem plausible to be able to do this to someone. How does one even call in a prescription not meant for them? Were these someone else's pills? Are these pills that she was already taking?

• Like 1