Britney’s cousin, Alli Sims, allegedly says Britney’s mom, Lynne Spears, spiked Britney’s drink to get her sent into rehab

2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Also why have all these people stayed silent so long? They need to speak up in court about the injustice. I hope Rosengart is preparing well because it’s gonna get nasty. 

Ummm, if you think about it Jamie has a team with Brit's money he can destroy careers honestly I don't blame people who knows how much they've been threatened at the risk of losing the life they've build I understand the frustration but we truly don't know a lot of things. 

I mean think about it they've managed to keep everyone away from her life for 13 years, isolated her forced her etc etc if Britney couldn't speak up all this while then understand the abuse they must've put on other people. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Also why have all these people stayed silent so long? They need to speak up in court about the injustice. I hope Rosengart is preparing well because it’s gonna get nasty. 

Alli wasn't exactly silent about some details, but:

-people discredited her as the shady cousin

-people didn't pay attention

-media bought the idea britney was crazy, so whatever alli was saying was being dismissed by major outlets

-she's still not saying everything

• Like 2

This is truly just so disturbing. How can such a kind and sweet soul like Britney be the daughter of two psychopaths? It’s clear they’ve been grooming her her whole life to accept something like this happening, it’s beyond inhumane and exactly what Judy Garland’s mother did to her. It’s honestly miraculous that she is still alive, but as long as she’s under their control things are still very very dangerous. Just really hoping some sort of good comes for Britney out of this corrupt legal bull****. We are HERE for you always Britney!!!! 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I recently read about narcissistic mothers and the article said the kids of narcissists either become people pleasers with anxiety and low self-esteem (Britney) or narcissists themselves (JL).

My heart breaks for Britney. 

I just hope she finds a really good therapist who helps her deal with the trauma of having this extremely sick abusive family 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Alli literally gave a filmed interview in 2009 with Access Hollywood speaking out against Jamie and how he was isolating Britney and threatening Alli, and Access Hollywood never aired it. They didn’t release it until this year.

• Like 4
On 8/12/2021 at 9:26 AM, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Lynne Spears is a horrible mother and overall person. She is a very manipulative person that cares about nobody else but herself. I have lost all respect for her. And miss me with all that "she was abused" bs, she not only allowed for her daughter to be abused, but she actively engaged in the abuse. Wendy Williams said it best.

Fans really use to love Lynne too. She always seemed so good to us fans when fans would meet her, etc. but she is just phony and a manipulator just like you said. No mother would allow her daughter to be abused by the abusive father for years. No good mother, anyway. She's a terrible mother.

• Like 2
On 8/12/2021 at 4:39 PM, sweeetyme said:

I recently read about narcissistic mothers and the article said the kids of narcissists either become people pleasers with anxiety and low self-esteem (Britney) or narcissists themselves (JL).

My heart breaks for Britney. 

I just hope she finds a really good therapist who helps her deal with the trauma of having this extremely sick abusive family 

Yes, Britney appears to be and probably always has been the "scapegoat" and she's been being abused by narcissists. It's horrible and the minute she can cut these people out of her lives, the better she will be and truly begin to heal.

This is what Ronan Farrow needs to find out, not an article of everything we already knew and fans discovered basically all of it. I hope Ali is deposed at some point! Someone said on the other thread it seems like Lynne actually did all the things she accused Lutfi of doing, makes sense (not sticking up for Lutfi he’s still bad news & shady af). This makes sense so much as to why there was such a huge rift between Brit & her fam in 07 and B saying now ‘the only reason I was ‘crazy’ is because my family never cared about me at all’. Imagine how you’d feel going through a hard divorce with kids and your ‘family’ sides with your ex and gangs up on you. I saw a quote from Sarah Michelle Gellar back in 07 sympathizing with Britney and saying basically if she’s only surrounded by ppl who want something from her how can she survive. It’s so true, she had no one on her side really for her and not just for her money and glory :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 6

I was hoping this article I came across in my emails would help narrow down which night the drugging occurred...But it doesn't. There is still a 50-minute window of time in which Lynne could have done this prior to the third trip to rehab.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070303104151/https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,253618,00.html

Feb. 16, 2007 - Britney shaves her head and attacks a paparazzi's car with an umbrella while standing outside of the home of Kevin Federline, demanding to see their two infant sons:

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165)

Two paragraphs later, Lynne admits that the man who called about the ***** was Sam Lutfi.

Feb. 17, 2007 - Britney no longer has access to any form of money. She cannot even book a hotel room because she no longer has the full number for the black Amex credit card that was scrawled on a piece of paper.

Feb. 20, 2007 - On the night of either February 20 or February 21, while at the apartment of her brother Bryan, and in the presence of celebrity interventionist Betty Wyman, Britney is unknowingly fed an unidentified medication by her mother, Lynne Spears:

"Yes, Lynne was at her sons Bryans apt in Marina Del , I believe Betty Wineman, an interventionist was present, as well as Alli Sims and there was another women[sic] there at the time. According to Lynne, she sent the unnamed woman to the pharmacy at the Ralphs Grocery Store next door to pick up an RX that she had called in, when the woman brought the pills to the apt, Lynne claims she took a pill crushed it on the kitchen counter and wiped the contents into Britneys Red Bull, in which Britney drank, passed out and later was driven to promises."

Feb. 20, 2007 - Britney checks into Promises rehab center in Los Angeles.

Feb. 21, 2007 - Kevin Federline is granted an ex parte (emergency) court hearing, presumably to request full custody of their two infant sons. The hearing is scheduled by Mark Vincent Kaplan. The date is set for Thursday, February 22.

Feb. 21 2007 - Britney checks out of Promises and drives to meet with Blair Berk, a prominent criminal defence attorney.

Feb. 21, 2007 - Around 8:45 pm, Britney arrives at Kevin Federline's residence, asking to see their two infant sons. Kevin refuses her entry.

Feb. 21, 2007 - At 9:30 pm, Britney is picked up from Kevin Federline's house in a vehicle driven by her mother, Lynne.

Feb. 21, 2007 - At 10:20 pm, Britney and Lynne are observed to be driving around while arguing.

Feb. 21, 2007 - At 10:33 pm, Britney is driven to Promises by her mother Lynne and checks back into rehab for the third time. She enters Promises for a minimum 30-day stay.

Feb. 22, 2007 - The emergency child custody hearing scheduled for later in the day is cancelled. Both Jamie Spears and Mark Vincent Kaplan deny that the hearing was scheduled to take place, calling the news "misinformation."

Mar. 21, 2007 - Britney is released from rehab.

• Love 1
  • Like 1