Britney’s cousin, Alli Sims, allegedly says Britney’s mom, Lynne Spears, spiked Britney’s drink to get her sent into rehab

I am SICK of waiting at this point... I can't believe I gave this woman the benefit of the doubt YET again - as a mother she should be ASHAMED.

Looks like she is going to play the high horse just like Jamie Lynn.

I hope her family live out the rest of their days in poverty knowing what they did to this sweet girl.

Absolutely SICKENING. We Better see some progress in court soon, or.. I will... GO OUT AND STAMP ON MY NEIGHBOURS TULIPS :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Seriously though I feel helpless and it just KEEPS GETTING WORSE.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
59 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

does Britney know this happened? I imagine it must be horrible for her to maybe be finding out about stuff at the same time as us.

there is a chance she doesn’t know about a lot of things that went on.

I think Britney knows it, she wanted to get a RO against Lynne, Larry and James after it

Retrieve-****-Tests.jpg

Grandparents-Rights.jpg

• Love 6
3 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

As each day brings new info, I am more and more surprised Britney still lives.

This is exactly what Michael Jackson told Britney. They would try to kill her and if this isn't clear proof they won't stop at nothing, then I don't know what will.

It's a miracle she's still alive.

It's sad to say but I wouldn't be suprised if one day I'll open the internet and read Britney has died.

Not to be dramatic or anything but these people that's her family are monsters.

I have also been thinking about that. I think her life is in danger. She might end up like Michael Jackson (God forbid) :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

So why **** her to make her go to rehab? Something is seriously off about 2007 in general.

Absolutely this. If Alli's account is true, then it is the most unethical breach of substance abuse therapy I've ever heard.

The rumors about how the sham conservatorship was created are getting more and more painful. My heart breaks for Britney. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Intheblue said:

I don’t doubt her family is awful. 

but has anyone ever been part of an intervention? When someone doesn’t want to seek help? Ultimately it is their decision but I can see someone giving a person Xanax to calm down … 

I feel context is missing here, I can’t see how Britney couldn’t file charges against them if this was indeed drugging her to get her to fail a **** test or something 

I suspect that's EXACTLY what the goal was.  That makes it seem like she has a reason to need a stint in rehab.  It also explains why B was adamant that she did not have a problem with ***** & alcohol.  

• Love 1

I’m honestly just lost for words at this point. Being a mother myself, I always gave Lynne the benefit of doubt. I could never get my head around her seemingly siding with Kevin about custody etc and now this. It’s also always been in the back of my mind how when Britney first burst on to the scene, Lynne was not with her, always hiding behind the fact that she had to stay back for Jamie Lynn. I am so disappointed this is her family like wtf?! Part of the appeal was how close she was to her family, everything always seemed so perfect. No one could have predicted this. It’s unbelievable!!!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 6
4 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Lynne Spears is a horrible mother and overall person. She is a very manipulative person that cares about nobody else but herself. I have lost all respect for her. And miss me with all that "she was abused" bs, she not only allowed for her daughter to be abused, but she actively engaged in the abuse. Wendy Williams said it best.

Agreed.

7 minutes ago, Letines79 said:

I’m honestly just lost for words at this point. Being a mother myself, I always gave Lynne the benefit of doubt. I could never get my head around her seemingly siding with Kevin about custody etc and now this. It’s also always been in the back of my mind how when Britney first burst on to the scene, Lynne was not with her, always hiding behind the fact that she had to stay back for Jamie Lynn. I am so disappointed this is her family like wtf?! Part of the appeal was how close she was to her family, everything always seemed so perfect. No one could have predicted this. It’s unbelievable!!!!!

Exactly. Ive been a fan since 2000 and most of the old fans for sure had some kind of connection with Britneys family, but now we know that it was just a lie to show a perfect girl with a perfect and supporting family.

I feel sorry for Britney, for have to build a career in a fake world with people that just wanted to take advantage of her.

I feel sorry when i remember that interview when she answer a question about Lynne crying.

Its funny to stop and think that most of the time that the family is reunited is when Britney is performing... When not she spends her time in her home being monitored while they go to the beach or spend their time with Sean and Jayden in Louisiana...

Sometimes I think if one day Britney start perform again, if they will end up going to her concerts.

• Like 1