Britney and Sam are in Hawaii

3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I could see her selling HER condo in Destin and getting a place there instead when she's free. 

Maybe she and Matt R. can get HER private jet back from Monster to fly there reularly.

Britney and Sam chilling in Hawaii while team Con is in jail. Sounds like a plan :wink_britney_everytime_white:

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Britney absolutely loves Hawaii, so I hope she's there having an amazing time!

I can genuinely see her moving there or buying a house there when she's free and coming back to LA to see her kids.

Nah, resorts/hotels are the way to go. Hawaii has a huuuge problem with lack of housing for people who are from there and have lived there a long time, the prices are so jacked up and it is causing a lot of native Hawaiians to be without housing. They really need less people moving there. Britney is doing Hawaii the right way!

Maya Rudolph Yes GIF by NETFLIX

8 hours ago, John0164 said:

He’s looking a bit thin… don’t keep your portions too small Sam:: and stop skipping leg day 😆 

Not the biggest fan of Sam. But not everyone is qble to have thunder legs and big calvs. His legs are muscular and he obviously doesnt skip leg day.  Its just something he cant help.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

I think there are only certain states she’s allowed to travel to as per court docs. But yeah would be nice to see her get away somewhere she hasn’t been before. Regardless, have fun Britney. You deserve it! 😍

I wonder would happen if she actually went rogue and flew somewhere else. Like would the national guard be called in to take her to UCLA medical center again? Lol 

sarcastic sarcasm GIF

• Like 1

I love that Sam spoils her with private jets because she used to do our lower income flights she used to post it. We commended her humility which she is but now we know she had limited funds isn’t it great to see her spoilt the way she should have spoilt him and you guys call him a gold digger I can’t he’s easily spent more on her in their relationship than she ever has and he deserves to be spoilt by her when her money is reclaimed and taken back from being illegally soent

live your best life queen

8 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

I love that Sam spoils her with private jets because she used to do our lower income flights she used to post it. We commended her humility which she is but now we know she had limited funds isn’t it great to see her spoilt the way she should have spoilt him and you guys call him a gold digger I can’t he’s easily spent more on her in their relationship than she ever has and he deserves to be spoilt by her when her money is reclaimed and taken back from being illegally soent

What??? Him staying at her mansion is spoiling him. Him having a career because of her is spoiling him. Why on earth does she have to spoil him more?? And how do you know how much he has spent on her?

He is a gold digger. You'll see.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sweeetyme said:

What??? Him staying at her mansion is spoiling him. Him having a career because of her is spoiling him. Why on earth does she have to spoil him more?? And how do you know how much he has spent on her?

Calm down Jamie :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MysticWomaney said:

How do you know he pays for that plane?

1 hour ago, sweeetyme said:

What? He already had a career before he met her, that's why he is in the Slumber Party video in the first place. Yes, Britney brought him a lot more publicity but that doesn't mean he depends on her to have his money. He is no KFed, let's not even try.

• Love 1
  • Like 1