Britney and Sam are in Hawaii

14 hours ago, HIM said:

They should try something new but whatever :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

She's made comments recently about working towards getting back out into the world.

So I feel like she suffers from anxiety and actually LIKES going to the same place because it provides stability and she is comfortable with everyone there. If she goes elsewhere she risks staff leaking info about her trip, paparazzi she doesn't know ect.. She has also travelled the world several times over. So Hawaii is likely her home away from home. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
On 7/30/2021 at 4:40 PM, anakinskywalker said:

What? He already had a career before he met her, that's why he is in the Slumber Party video in the first place. Yes, Britney brought him a lot more publicity but that doesn't mean he depends on her to have his money. He is no KFed, let's not even try.

I mean I don’t think he’s like kfed either but based on your logic, everyone’s had a career technically :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Kevin federline was P!nk’s backup dancer plz