RUMOR: Jamie Spears is losing it (drinks alcohol with meds)

he could basically just redeem himself by being on Britney's side?

I still don't understand why he chose to continue the c-ship, it's not like Britney had cut ties with her family after she made crazy money? she wasn't even bothered to spoil them financially. wtf is wrong with them

i'm 100% sure that Jamie isn't the mastermind behind all of this, I mean he wouldn't have failed all of his businesses :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, _genic said:

Let's turn the table and let Britney be his father's conservator this time:gunriah_mariah_carey:

44 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Ugh, i'd love this story to end with Britney being freed and becoming Jamie's conservator :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

No! 
britney deserves to be free from him and he deserves someone cruel like jl..

don’t wish that awful thoughts.. 

I hope britney won’t have any contact with her family after everything ends.. she should sue them and while her lawyer will return her money she should travel/have a baby/doing what she likes to do.. 

they all should end up in jail in hope britney will help them but she won’t :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, do the thing said:

he could basically just redeem himself by being on Britney's side?

I still don't understand why he chose to continue the c-ship, it's not like Britney had cut ties with her family after she made crazy money? she wasn't even bothered to spoil them financially. wtf is wrong with them

i'm 100% sure that Jamie isn't the mastermind behind all of this, I mean he wouldn't have failed all of his businesses :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: 

Me too. I think Lynne is the puppet master actually. She let Lou Taylor manipulate him into this, which was exactly what she wanted, but she got the brute to do it so she could sit back and pretend to wash her hands clean from any guilt.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, notacam***** said:

Must be hard knowing he will die alone without seeing his daughter again

But according to him, he’s Britney Spears. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: So technically he will since he sees himself everyday. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:
He’s delusional… :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

54 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Ugh, i'd love this story to end with Britney being freed and becoming Jamie's conservator :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Didn’t realize a jailed criminal could be in a conservatorship. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I learn something new everyday! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

If anything happens to him they better not even try to put this on Britney. She’s suffered enough at the hands of this man.

Exactly. The irony is that Britney was always generous with her family before their greed/control issues took over a couple years before the cship. If he had treated her well from day one he’d be enjoying the best retirement money can buy and they’d have an amazing father-daughter relationship. He blew it and he deserves his fate. 

He could resign today and give back every penny he took and I STILL wouldn’t feel bad if he died sad and alone. These 13 years of Brits life can never be returned to her and that’s unforgivable. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

Me too. I think Lynne is the puppet master actually. She let Lou Taylor manipulate him into this, which was exactly what she wanted, but she got the brute to do it so she could sit back and pretend to wash her hands clean from any guilt.

lynne is fore sure smarter than her husband, she's the one who got her daughter in the showbusiness in the first place while coming from a small town in louisiana, which is very impressive in itself.

but I'm not sure wether she truly is the mastermind behind the c-ship. I think that Lou Taylor is the one behind all of this, since she's already an expert in mental manipulation with her disgusting conversion camps 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Exactly. The irony is that Britney was always generous with her family before their greed/control issues took over a couple years before the cship. If he had treated her well from day one he’d be enjoying the best retirement money can buy and they’d have an amazing father-daughter relationship. He blew it and he deserves his fate. 

He could resign today and give back every penny he took and I STILL wouldn’t feel bad if he died sad and alone. These 13 years of Brits life can never be returned to her and that’s unforgivable. 

Seriously this, no one would blame him or the family for asking for financial help, she has more than enough. 

But to abuse your own daughter like that, i still don't understand that, how can he sleep at night? 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, do the thing said:

lynne is fore sure smarter than her husband, she's the one who got her daughter in the showbusiness in the first place while coming from a small town in louisiana, which is very impressive in itself.

but I'm not sure wether she truly is the mastermind behind the c-ship. I think that Lou Taylor is the one behind all of this, since she's already an expert in mental manipulation with her disgusting conversion camps 

I mean from the leaked e-mails we know that Britney never cared for her dad that much. 

And i am sure it's not hard to convince a drunkperson to do this, but i don't think Lou talked about her true intentions. More like: It's the best for her, christian talk and maybe a fling. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

Jamie Spears was a puppet on a string. 

Still a disgusting thing to do. 

And not to mention that he hired many people that Britney didn't like. Larry, Lou, Perez Hilton, even the Jamie Shamie thing, a promotional-mess with Britneys name.

• Like 2

Poor man.:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: This is karma.WHY can´t people understand that it exists and that the Law of Attraction work?!:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:Jamie has at least gotten help for his alcohol addiction in the past.At least somewhat. I don't mean that badly, but I think he also needs psychological help. He is seriously ill. I don't see him in prison but in forensics.

The Spears family has always been through a lot,long before Britney was even born.Her grandma,I think Jamie's mother committed suicide.And other bad things.

I hope the family can heal and Britney lead a free, own life.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Poor man.:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: This is karma.WHY can´t people understand that it exists and that the Law of Attraction work?!:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:Jamie has at least gotten help for his alcohol addiction in the past.At least somewhat. I don't mean that badly, but I think he also needs psychological help. He is seriously ill. I don't see him in prison but in forensics.

The Spears family has always been through a lot,long before Britney was even born.Her grandma,I think Jamie's mother committed suicide.And other bad things.

I hope the family can heal and Britney lead a free, own life.

Jamie´s mother shot herself on her infant son´s grave.