RUMOR: Jamie Spears is losing it (drinks alcohol with meds)

40 minutes ago, do the thing said:

lynne is fore sure smarter than her husband, she's the one who got her daughter in the showbusiness in the first place while coming from a small town in louisiana, which is very impressive in itself.

but I'm not sure wether she truly is the mastermind behind the c-ship. I think that Lou Taylor is the one behind all of this, since she's already an expert in mental manipulation with her disgusting conversion camps 

You are right, it was Lou Taylor’s idea. But I think Lynne loved the idea and was part of encouraging Jamie to do it and them to do it “on their own” while she was in on it but not formally. I think she is like a narcissistic fox that has an excellent instinct for situations, opportunities, how to play the role of the little innocent southern woman, while encouraging the right players.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
36 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

I mean from the leaked e-mails we know that Britney never cared for her dad that much. 

And i am sure it's not hard to convince a drunkperson to do this, but i don't think Lou talked about her true intentions. More like: It's the best for her, christian talk and maybe a fling. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

Jamie Spears was a puppet on a string. 

Still a disgusting thing to do. 

And not to mention that he hired many people that Britney didn't like. Larry, Lou, Perez Hilton, even the Jamie Shamie thing, a promotional-mess with Britneys name.

I think Jamie is guilty, I think he is a bipolar drunk with perhaps borderline personality disorder who has violent outbursts and has been jealous over Britney’s success and fame. Allegedly he used to beat her up even as an adult. He is obsessed about this so I am not saying that it is all Lynne, just that it isn’t all Jamie, and I think Lynne has encouraged him and made him think this was all his idea while she herself loved it. She wrote it herself in her book, how it was an impossible dream to “regain control over their child”. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

I don't believe he lives in that motorhome, he just wants people to pity him :trash_throw_away_recycle:

There's motorhomes that cost more than a million lol

It would be so ******* hilarious if he had to be put in a conservatorship and forced to work lmao. I could be his conservator ... Take all his/Britney's money and give it back to her. He would get 200$ allowance per month.

4 hours ago, The Finn said:

This is how he looked like a month ago.

Photo-2021-07-27-14-18.webp

Maybes he’s on a diet :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

You were getting heavy Jamie, glad you finally slimmed down for all of your recent photo ops, you fat drunk ****:)

The fans love to see that “you’re BACK” Jamie! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Spoiler

It’s not really a comeback, I never really left….

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

I agree, reading this thread makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable.

I mean there's no question that he is a very abusive person and a horrible parent, who should be kept as far away from Britney as possible for the rest of his life. I don't necessarily feel sorry for him, but I also find it hard to take pleasure in the suffering of another human being, regardless of what they have done. It doesn't bring me joy to know that he's depressed and in poor health; everything that has happened with this dysfunctional family is just extremely sad and tragic, imo -- there's clearly a lot of intergenerational trauma there, and there's nothing funny about that.

The only thing that would make me happy would be to see Britney get her life and freedom back. Making fun of Jamie's illness isn't going to accomplish that.

Exactly what I am thinking. And I have some family issues as well. It is just so painful and sad. No matter what it is Britney's family. Jamie is Britney's father and it shouldn't be like that. In my opinion this family was no where ready for Britney's fame and had only bad people around to advise (Larry, Lou,Sam Lufti) and I really believe that both Jamie and Lynne got lost in 2007-2008 as the parents with Britney's struggle and Jamie Lynn's pregnancy that they trusted and in the end got brainwashed by Lou and lawyers.

Even MJ's family after lots of conflicts is able to unite and be there for each other. Like in 2005 trial all family was united and defending him ,showing up at court and somehow MJ came to the peace with his own father.

Janet Jackson never shows that she is somehow jealous that MJ is much more bigger than her. She always says how proud she is and all his siblings are so proud and supportive. Even though this family had and has its own issues .

But Britney's family got fully broken. Her siblings are not supportive ,her father never changed and they never fully united and backed Britney.

Catherine Jackson as well is not a strong mother but her live for MJ was never questioned.

This all is so sad and as I deal with some family issues as well I cannot imagine Britney being happy about any of it. She loved her father. She loved her mom,her siblings and seeing them struggle will not make her happy .

And I hope that if some family members are really truly sorry for what happened and have some real feelings to Britney that they can somehow establish some kind of contact once Britney is free and maybe even go to family therapy. I think for Jamie is too late but Bryan,Lynne and some other family members. Especially as Britney loves Bryan's daughter so much it would be great if they work out their contacts. 

It won't be easy process but cutting your family completly is not easy either.

But in the end Britney should make a final decision and decide what to do with her family.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Exactly what I am thinking. And I have some family issues as well. It is just so painful and sad. No matter what it is Britney's family. Jamie is Britney's father and it shouldn't be like that. In my opinion this family was no where ready for Britney's fame and had only bad people around to advise (Larry, Lou,Sam Lufti) and I really believe that both Jamie and Lynne got lost in 2007-2008 as the parents with Britney's struggle and Jamie Lynn's pregnancy that they trusted and in the end got brainwashed by Lou and lawyers.

Even MJ's family after lots of conflicts is able to unite and be there for each other. Like in 2005 trial all family was united and defending him ,showing up at court and somehow MJ came to the peace with his own father.

Janet Jackson never shows that she is somehow jealous that MJ is much more bigger than her. She always says how proud she is and all his siblings are so proud and supportive. Even though this family had and has its own issues .

But Britney's family got fully broken. Her siblings are not supportive ,her father never changed and they never fully united and backed Britney.

Catherine Jackson as well is not a strong mother but her live for MJ was never questioned.

This all is so sad and as I deal with some family issues as well I cannot imagine Britney being happy about any of it. She loved her father. She loved her mom,her siblings and seeing them struggle will not make her happy .

And I hope that if some family members are really truly sorry for what happened and have some real feelings to Britney that they can somehow establish some kind of contact once Britney is free and maybe even go to family therapy. I think for Jamie is too late but Bryan,Lynne and some other family members. Especially as Britney loves Bryan's daughter so much it would be great if they work out their contacts. 

It won't be easy process but cutting your family completly is not easy either.

But in the end Britney should make a final decision and decide what to do with her family.

Did she really love her father tho ?

She always said she was afraid of him

And he doesn't seem to genuinely love her.

He seems to look at her like a property, something he can own, control and benefit from.

He sounds exactly like those men who abuse their wives, telling them it's love, while it's domination 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Did she really love her father tho ?

She always said she was afraid of him

And he doesn't seem to genuinely love her.

He seems to look at her like a property, something he can own, control and benefit from.

He sounds exactly like those men who abuse their wives, telling them it's love, while it's domination 

I am sure she loved her father,before CONservatorship started she said that "all men in her life don't know how to take a love from a real woman"or something like that. She was trying to help him before CONservatorship, picked him with Kevin from rehab(there are photos)and as well financially she was supportive towards him although in 2007 she cut off her entire family.

She was even before CONservatorship scared of him but it doesn't stopper her from loving him. It's her father in the end. Kids love their parents even when they have some negative feelings towards them.

As I mentioned I think it is too late now for Jamie to save their contacts and I am sure Britney doesn't want it as well.

But the rest of family...it is up to Britney once she is free. It's her family.

But really Spears family sucks if Joe Jackson now appears somehow as a supportive father and even he managed to rebuild relation with his kids and then had some good contact with his grandkids as Prince showed his love to him on his Instagram.

I really even never though Joe Jackson can look good but Jamie in my opinion kicked him out  from being "the worst father of popstar".

And MJ'S siblings never showed such a lack of respect as Britney's siblings.

MJ's siblings always say how proud they are and how much they loved MJ. And they were fighting almost to the end to save MJ from his inner circle. But they never thought to take over MJ's life and freedom as Britney's family did.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

No! 
britney deserves to be free from him and he deserves someone cruel like jl..

don’t wish that awful thoughts.. 

I hope britney won’t have any contact with her family after everything ends.. she should sue them and while her lawyer will return her money she should travel/have a baby/doing what she likes to do.. 

they all should end up in jail in hope britney will help them but she won’t :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

This is so sad and I feel for Britney. It will not be easy to be free and have no family to speak to. 

• Like 1