RUMOR: Jamie Spears is losing it (drinks alcohol with meds)

31 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

I don't believe he lives in that motorhome, he just wants people to pity him :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Did somebody here condidered that maybe Lou stole all of him made him a fool and left with all of money they steal from Britney? like he didnt do anythign Right but maybe he is really broken..without a money..

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, Jo74 said:

Makes me laugh how supposedly Lynne and Bryan are throwing him under the bus due to having a conscience. They were BOTH complicit in this s.h.i.t. shower that until very recently ALL the spears family, except Britney, were fine dining and living off her profits! They should all be thrown under a bus and reduced to a fine crimson paste and laid out to pasture. Preferably over a sewage plant from whence they came. Crazy-a.s.s., demonic, b.i.t.c.h.-s.h.i.t.s. that they are.

This tbh!!! They're all trying to act like a good loving family now and they're trying to twist the plot by lying cause "wE aLwAyS lOvEd AnD cArEd FoR bRiTnEy In PrIvAtE!1!1!1"... Yeah right, now that this s.hit is public, right? They ALL can rot in hell :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 5
  • Like 3

It's what he deserves but honestly I cannot but cringe when it says "Lynn doesn't speak to him" and "the whole team cut him off"

Lou Taylor must be in that team and others who are as guilty as him! 

And by Lynn, does it mean Jamie Lynn and Bryan as well? 

I hate that they try to act all good right now by cutting Jamie off, they all deserve the same fate!!

I won't be happy until ALL of them share that same motorhome:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 8

Why is he hanging on? Is he that narcissistic/obsessed and deranged?? I guess we know that’s a big yes..

He should just drop this, let Britney go, stay in his RV and try and live whatever small amount of life he has without legal/court drama (until Britney sues him that is...:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:)

• Love 2