RUMOR: Jamie Spears is losing it (drinks alcohol with meds)

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

Don’t worry guys, with Lou’s services he’ll be doing great and on a world tour in a few months. Be still! And know that she is God :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

He'll be doing a cameo on How I Met Lou first :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 2
  • Haha 6
5 hours ago, Jo74 said:

Makes me laugh how supposedly Lynne and Bryan are throwing him under the bus due to having a conscience. They were BOTH complicit in this s.h.i.t. shower for over 13 years that until very recently, ALL the spears family, except Britney, were fine dining and living off her earnings! And, might I add, at the severe expense of her mental, emotional, creative, and physical wellbeing. It's deeply sickening. They should all be thrown under a bus and reduced to a fine crimson paste and laid out to pasture. Preferably over a sewage plant from whence they came. Crazy-a.s.s., demonic, b.i.t.c.h.-s.h.i.t.s. that they are.

Add K-Fed to that. People often forget him on here even though he's the one family member, so to speak, that profited the most from the c-ship right after Jamie.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Jo74 said:

Makes me laugh how supposedly Lynne and Bryan are throwing him under the bus due to having a conscience. They were BOTH complicit in this s.h.i.t. shower for over 13 years that until very recently, ALL the spears family, except Britney, were fine dining and living off her earnings! And, might I add, at the severe expense of her mental, emotional, creative, and physical wellbeing. It's deeply sickening. They should all be thrown under a bus and reduced to a fine crimson paste and laid out to pasture. Preferably over a sewage plant from whence they came. Crazy-a.s.s., demonic, b.i.t.c.h.-s.h.i.t.s. that they are.

• Like 1

What I though about when I read that gossip was that:

a) he is probably so mentally disturbed right now that he won’t understand that it would also in his best interest to resign because he will be punished (sued) sooner or later - and the punishment that comes later will be in this case much harder one.

He could have in theory a chance to have his daughter to forgive him, if he resigned immediately, apologized for everything he has done, returned Britney’s money and basically did everything in his power to make it up to her for all the bad things he has done.

But since I don’t think he is in his current state of mind able to do it, he’ll end up losing absolutely everything and will leave behind a shameful legacy.

2. If Jamie died due to his own lifestyle choices, it would make it easier for Britney to get out of the conservatorship and get back at least some of her money that Jamie, Lou & co have stolen from her. If he doesn’t die, it will take a little longer for her to get to that point because he will fight back in every step of the way (see point 1).

44 minutes ago, The Finn said:

What I though about when I read that gossip was that:

a) he is probably so mentally disturbed right now that he won’t understand that it would also in his best interest to resign because he will be punished (sued) sooner or later - and the punishment that comes later will be in this case much harder one.

He could have in theory a chance to have his daughter to forgive him, if he resigned immediately, apologized for everything he has done, returned Britney’s money and basically did everything in his power to make it up to her for all the bad things he has done.

But since I don’t think he is in his current state of mind able to do it, he’ll end up losing absolutely everything and will leave behind a shameful legacy.

2. If Jamie died due to his own lifestyle choices, it would make it easier for Britney to get out of the conservatorship and get back at least some of her money that Jamie, Lou & co have stolen from her. If he doesn’t die, it will take a little longer for her to get to that point because he will fight back in every step of the way (see point 1).

if Bryan or JL wanted to at least do something for Britney after years of doing nothing, they would put their father under a conservatorship

• Like 1
13 hours ago, do the thing said:

i'm 100% sure that Jamie isn't the mastermind behind all of this, I mean he wouldn't have failed all of his businesses :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: 

It’s Lou, it’s the courts, it’s Dr. James Sparr, it’s basically everyone the media doesn’t name. 

• Like 1