Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

I’m so confused about the Jamie Lynn remix thing. She’s talking about the radio Disney awards but Britney seemed pretty happy to see Jamie Lynn at the time? 

Maybe she was fine with it at the time but the. When they told her no she got pissed as I. So my sister can perform my songs but I can’t 

• Like 2

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: yas girl speak your truth! Imagine the art and all the  performances we could have gotten had she been in control of her career. I'm speaking Selfishly of course. she deserves to do and say whatever the hell she wants.. 

im so happy she is having her moment. I hope she is able to create new dreams and memories so far beyond what any of those leeches can take from her.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

I’m so confused about the Jamie Lynn remix thing. She’s talking about the radio Disney awards but Britney seemed pretty happy to see Jamie Lynn at the time? 

There’s this one video where she says she is really angry but doesn’t look angry and no one seems to believe her - they are just laughing.

So I assume she could have been angry although she didn’t look like it.

• Love 1
  • Like 5