Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

58 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Question:

Do we basically think Britney will be suing the pant$$$ off the mother-cluckers involved in this (including Ingham) for the rest of her life/until she has reclaimed her real net worth and then some?

I honestly dont see her doing that. Maybe her father because she really sounds angry at him but everyone? I hope she does it tho, they deserve it.

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

no, they were forbidden from recording it

we really needed it now, because now there's people making fake quotes, and others saying things weren't said one way, but another, but at least there are some quotes that seem to be reported by everyone

we need someone to go in there ahead of time "plant" a listening device

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

i honestly got so much chill when i heard that on the stream, from the two girls reading off their notes of what happened during court hearing. Britney is so strong.

But she meant that how? With the conservatorship? With the lithium? With something specific? As a metaphor? Like how did she mean this or regarding what she means this?

3 hours ago, rennen said:

THIS X100. He should have been removed pending an investigation in 2019 when Britney first raised the issues of abuse. 

Even back in 2008, it was known Jamie had a history of alcoholism and financial struggles. Im not saying either of those things automatically mean someone is a bad person or anything — but it should have concerned the court. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

God finally. This is huge. I just hope he will start doing his job ride away. And Britney, we will stand for u no matter that.

I am so happy.  I know this is the most important. But that about other questions they supposed to work on. Any info.

literally people are protesting all over the world

• Love 3

I didn’t want to think about how corrupt this system was until it occurred to me, judges have the most power in the entire country, no? So if that’s the case couldn’t Judge Penny really end it immediately if she felt strongly about Britney’s abuse claims. 
is it not odd that even after all that there have been very limited discussions about a protection plan for Britney? 

I understand this isn’t Brendas only case and the September pushback is a somewhat normal… but is it? For someone claiming abuse and death so strongly?

does judge Brenda penny as a judge in the state of California not have the ultimate authority to end this today regardless of Britney’s representation or not? Genuinely curious 

@Midnight @PokemonSpears @Jordan Miller

• Love 2
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

But she meant that how? With the conservatorship? With the lithium? With something specific? As a metaphor? Like how did she mean this or regarding what she means this?

With being on the mental health facility against her will and her family going on vacation at her beach house. She suffered a lot of trauma there so her family not caring at all lead her to believe that.

9 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

also what’s up with something about her texting Ingham and then not meaning to text him or something like that?

Ingham said he got a text from Britney saying she wanted to speak with the judge, and Britney said she didn't intend to text him but her actual lawyer, lol it was a mistake

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Rik said:

I didn’t want to think about how corrupt this system was until it occurred to me, judges have the most power in the entire country, no? So if that’s the case couldn’t Judge Penny really end it immediately if she felt strongly about Britney’s abuse claims. 
is it not odd that even after all that there have been very limited discussions about a protection plan for Britney? 

I understand this isn’t Brendas only case and the September pushback is a somewhat normal… but is it? For someone claiming abuse and death so strongly?

does judge Brenda penny as a judge in the state of California not have the ultimate authority to end this today regardless of Britney’s representation or not? Genuinely curious 

@Midnight @PokemonSpears @Jordan Miller

I don't know for sure, but I suppose at the end of the day, there's still isn't a formal petition to remove him, or terminate the conservatorship.

Well, there WAS a petition to remove him, but was denied, but that's the old file from last year that Ingham took months to rectify, the one that appointed Bessemer Trust as co-conservator. My guessing is, she denied removing Jamie, because now Bessemer was gonna be in, but I suppose this changes everything. Still, since Ingham quit before doing anything, there's still no official discussion about Jamie.

I ignore if she actually has the power to remove someone just like that, but I doubt it.

• Love 2