Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

I have pointed out many times that the family have been practically living in her Destin beach home. JL's husband went as far as to delete his most recent post of them there last month.  Lynne and JL have both called the house 'my house' on social media (JLs was a story, Lynne's was a post) which makes me feel sick. 

Then the use of the home gets mentioned in court.

Brit are u there, proud of you.

Did someone save the pictures ? 

10 hours ago, Easy There said:

I ******* hate Vivian the robot so much. She can croak.

Off topic.

But when surprise witness and brunette girl from docu were doing a recap. There was this hottie in black tank top and white shorts and glasses behind brunette. Who is he and I need his instagram. Any exhale detectives knoe :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Who is he? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, K3yN said:

I’m extremely happy now that Britney finally has a lawyer of her choice. But the fact that we have to wait until September 29 for the next hearing really makes me pissed an worried. What if Jamie run out of her estate?:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: could it be possible? Hope not. It makes no sense after all she said. He needs to be out from now.:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I was also initially upset the next hearing wouldn't be until more than two months, but it might not be the worst thing. Her new lawyer and his team will need some time to sink their teeth into 13 years of documents and court proceedings to get the full picture and come up with the best legal strategy to see that Britney is freed from the cship asap and to secure evidence of wrongdoing to pursue legal action against those responsible. Better to wait a little and be fully prepared than having to scramble for strategy and risk being caught off guard. 

I do feel it is absolute bs thought that the judge was not able to remove Jamie immediately based on Britney's statements AND the fact that her medical team agreed with Jamie's removal. While I think Britney's lawyer will ensure Jamie cannot do anything too horrible in the meantime, it just seems like such a catastrophic failure on the part of the judicial system to not have a fail safe and ensure a conservatee is immediately protected from an abusive conservator. 

• Like 5