Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Honestly, why don’t we have a complete transcript yet?

@hayleyhermsofficial on ig made a livestream and two women (one appeared on the NYT doc)  were reciting her transcrip, but it wasn't saved tho. If someone has it please share it cuz I only heard half of the statement!

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Matou said:

I believe more & more I'm not fan by coincidence. She is really the only artist I follow at this point & I'm not what we call an "hardcore" fan. It's not for her commercial success but for her. I'm connected in a way & idk how to explain more.

This girl is a real angel & I'll love her till my death.

Go Britney ! I'm sure you will win this battle, keep fighting :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

This is so sweet:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, HIM said:

So Lou M Taylor is just lurking in the shadows. No mention of her?

Her name will definitely come up in the future. I don’t think she has specifically been mentioned by Britney because she is not actively involved. However, Britney mentioned her management which Lou used to be part of.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Dreamer26 said:

I truly believe that their main goal was to kill her and keep milking money from her music and everything after her death. Because they knew that eventually she stopped performing for them. Mj also refused to perform more performance for his last tour and they just forced him more and more and eventually they killed him to make more money.

Same lawyers involved too 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
26 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i have to say something EXTREMELY selfish. i am terribly mad at them for doing this to britney. no one deserves what she's gone through.

BUT i have to say in the most selfish way that im also furious that they deprived us of her. they destroyed her. a lot of us needed britney in our lives to inspire us and make us forget how horrible the world is. and they took that away from us.

what britney does as a career used to make her happy (maybe it still does who knows) and she loved being THE britney spears for us. and we love her being THE britney spears for us... she loved to put out great presentations for her fans and good albums and videos. she was passionate AF. they took that away from her. and not only from her, but from us.

i know this is extremely selfish and i hope it doesn't come off the wrong way but i needed her to be happy, and to be what she wanted to be and to ALL that she was. :( i miss her being happy, i miss her being the ray of light she is.

we needed her :(

you're right, and it's not selfish. i'm sad that they transformed britney's life into a tragedy. she didn't deserve any of this and i'm disgusted that all of her family decided to sold themselves to the devil for money, that they decided to listen to awful people to control their daughter/sister. none of them worked or had independency and they prefered to leech britney through corruption. so yep, they took her away.  

at this point, i just want her to be happy, that she can achieve her dreams and regain her confidence. i still believe, like any fan, that she still has that passion and she still wants to express it, the way she decides to. 

• Love 6