Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

37 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Did Britney actually say she thinks they wanted to kill her?

She did.

To be honest it was always my biggest concern that she wouldn’t end up like MJ or Whitney. I totally believe that both of them were ********. 

• Love 2

I know Chloe Melas is not our favourite but like everyone else she was likely lied to by team con to portray the narrative they wanted. 

In the below clip she said that many people in the courtroom, including herself, were tearful when Britney spoke. Britney also apparently said that Sam Ingham didn't fight for her once. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, _genic said:

I'm pretty sure Mathew Rosengart will get Jamie, but could he get Lou?

She has been out of spotlight so far compared to others and I'm really nervous she will escape from this without consequences. That is my only concern.:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Indeed. Hopefully she has implicated herself previously in a way that can be traced, even if it is way back. If something is there, I feel like Mathew and his team will find it and use it.  It seems like their/his implication is that the cship should never have happened, so I feel hopeful they will leave no stone unturned in trying to prove that and hold those responsible - like Lou - accountable. 

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, _genic said:

I'm pretty sure Mathew Rosengart will get Jamie, but could he get Lou?

She has been out of spotlight so far compared to others and I'm really nervous she will escape from this without consequences. That is my only concern.:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Maybe Jaime will drag her down with him. Or try to blame her for some of the actions/money stuff. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Jadedkitten said:

Britney’s gonna re coup her entire net worth based off books and interviews alone. Suing the **** out of them and the state of California is just gonna be extra 

Exactly!  Suing them she may not get her money back, but she will be taking away the money taken from her by making them pay for their own legal fees. By the end the dad will be broke once again

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, JMNYC said:

Exactly!  Suing them she may not get her money back, but she will be taking away the money taken from her by making them pay for their own legal fees. By the end the dad will be broke once again

I hope they have to sell the house Britney bought for them, that 4M dollar mansion to pay Britney! 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Love 3
10 hours ago, BreatheForBritney said:

i honestly got so much chill when i heard that on the stream, from the two girls reading off their notes of what happened during court hearing. Britney is so strong.

I just watched them read their notes. They were so thorough! Does anyone know who those two were? Are they any of the Twitter accounts or podcasters we might recognize?

• Love 2

Did Britney mention her fans? I saw screenshot of it but  i don't see any news about it here on the main page? Did that happen? Did she say "I'm proud of my fans and it's because of them i am here"? And that "how can they sue my fans not theirs"?

Why is the content so less the 1st page?