Britneys B10 EP Justin Tranter talks #FreeBritney!

Intéressant... obviously I ain’t gonna lie... he and Britney made magic when it came to music. But... if realy he works with Lou and hasn’t said anything for so long then... obviously he was in that position where whether he talks or he loses everything. Cuz I know he does Idolize Britney!

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Wow I was thinking about him yesterday. He is so activist for many causes yet was weirdly quiet while everyone is speaking.

Such a generic response, It seems Very "PR" wise. And we probably know why...

I don't want he anywhere near B10, not only he is dated af but his connections with Lou are very real.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's why we stan will.i.am on this forum :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Jk, even though I do think it would be nice if the people that have worked with her spoke up, I think it's out of place to harass them like that

Like who is that guy to call him complicit, complicit of what, didn't Britney say she had more freedom working on Glory despite the conservatorship? Like, why would Justin know everything that Lou has done related to Britney? It's like saying this monalisa guy was complicit for attending a show and paying for a mg of the show Britney was forced to do. 

I don't even care about Tranter but I don't like this attitude of everyone is Britney's enemy if they don't say something

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Girl….you are doing too much.

I had my m&g in 2018 before I knew any of the things going on BTS. 

Tranter was literally producing an album for Britney not even a full month before she was sent away to a facility against her will. He obviously had to know & didn’t say or do anything. Not then & not now. People should be held accountable for their actions 100%.

Especially when they go around claiming they are “activists” in their profile. If you don’t have the balls at this point to stand up for Britney after countless others have, you are complicit. I’m sorry. Especially someone working so close with Britney.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Not really, B10 was gonna be BAD. “Matches” & Julia’s awful demo for “Welcome to the Jungle” were both written by him. I’m so glad the days of JM/JT leasing out their Selena Gomez “Revival” sound to various pop stars has ended, they did great on “Glory”, but after that it seemed lazy & uninspired. It may have been an accurate reflection of how Britney would’ve felt being forced to start another era, but it truly would’ve been a nightmare if they wrote ANOTHER album for Britney when there’s so many other amazing producers she’s already worked with she could effortlessly make magic with. (Bloodshy & Avant, Darkchild, Max Martin etc.)

Well they were only demos... so who knows really what it would have turned like.

1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Not really, B10 was gonna be BAD. “Matches” & Julia’s awful demo for “Welcome to the Jungle” were both written by him. I’m so glad the days of JM/JT leasing out their Selena Gomez “Revival” sound to various pop stars has ended, they did great on “Glory”, but after that it seemed lazy & uninspired. It may have been an accurate reflection of how Britney would’ve felt being forced to start another era, but it truly would’ve been a nightmare if they wrote ANOTHER album for Britney when there’s so many other amazing producers she’s already worked with she could effortlessly make magic with. (Bloodshy & Avant, Darkchild, Max Martin etc.)

He’s one of many writers on Matches, one of the others being Ian Kirkpatrick who also produced it. The problem for me with Matches is less the lyrics and more the production....also didn’t Danja produce Welcome To The Jungle? 

Justin has ties with Lou? Yes. That alone implies enough for people to realize that going after him is just pointless. He either knew everything and, just like everyone in Britney's life, was forced to sign an NDA, or he knew just as much as us at the time and then decided to remain quiet *because* he has ties with Lou. The situation is tricky but its not up to anyone to force him or others that worked in the studio with Britney to talk. Even Brian during the FF era and the X-Factor couldnt have a private moment with Britney to ask what was going on. Whatever the case, he said nothing this whole time, and remained silent after Britney's speech. That is already an answer to what that Twitter stan was looking for.

People should focus on tomorrow and be prepared for whatever comes out today, not that. I didnt even remember this guy existed, nothing he wrote or produced after the few songs he has on Glory caused an impact. Selena's Rare is there to prove it. His formula was copied to hell and back and is already out dated anyway. Justin in not a Bryan nor a Jamie Lynn, those are the ones in Britney's life we should as hell hold accountable as much as we can. 

• Like 3

Let’s not forget Justin and Danja setup this fake pic: 

53840208-2304359753174914-57407458734804

they are trash and did this knowing what they were doing, and before anyone tries to pull the BS it could’ve been her Danja admitted on an IG live Britney did not cut ANY of his submissions 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's why we stan will.i.am on this forum :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Jk, even though I do think it would be nice if the people that have worked with her spoke up, I think it's out of place to harass them like that

Like who is that guy to call him complicit, complicit of what, didn't Britney say she had more freedom working on Glory despite the conservatorship? Like, why would Justin know everything that Lou has done related to Britney? It's like saying this monalisa guy was complicit for attending a show and paying for a mg of the show Britney was forced to do. 

I don't even care about Tranter but I don't like this attitude of everyone is Britney's enemy if they don't say something

I was going to say the same thing in the other thread. Like that fan is equally complicit for indirectly supporting the conservatorship. I dislike self-righteous people for this reason. Also, we can’t expect people that are not fans to know so much about this topic like we do. They know each other on a professional level and I doubt Britney had the freedom to speak about her abuse in front of her abusers.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Girl….you are doing too much.

I had my m&g in 2018 before I knew any of the things going on BTS. 

Tranter was literally producing an album for Britney not even a full month before she was sent away to a facility against her will. He obviously had to know & didn’t say or do anything. Not then & not now. People should be held accountable for their actions 100%.

Especially when they go around claiming they are “activists” in their profile. If you don’t have the balls at this point to stand up for Britney after countless others have, you are complicit. I’m sorry. Especially someone working so close with Britney.

I still believe it doesn't prove anything. Again, I have nothing in favor of this guy, I don't even follow him or anything. Why would producing an album be directly related to what happened with Domination? That's why I made the comparison with the m&g, 'cause it's just as absurd. If any, I think the more directly involved with that incident are Nappytabs, who were actually there when Britney refused to do the dance move, and her team started calling the therapist to tell him she wasn't "cooperating" and they apparently either agreed with that, or just didn't do anything to stop her team (and still that doesn't justify harassing them to speak up either).

Besides, the report said Britney had been working on the album for some time already, before the hiatus even happened. 

Thing is, this logic of every Lou Taylor client has to know about all of her plans, doesn't really make any sense, like, why would she share that kind of stuff with them? Or what evidence do we have of Justin knowing about all this and not saying anything? 

• Love 6

Y’all can call me complicit for meeting Britney in 2018, without even knowing the abuse she was under. Y’all can call me self righteous. I don’t really care. I don’t owe any of you anything, and certainly don’t owe Tranter anything. I care about Britney & Britney only. Its 2021 & its time to hold people accountable for their actions (or in this case lack of action). Well behaved people don’t make changes happen. #FreeBritney

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Y’all can call me complicit for meeting Britney in 2018, without even knowing the abuse she was under. Y’all can call me self righteous. I don’t really care. I don’t owe any of you anything, and certainly don’t owe Tranter anything. I care about Britney & Britney only. Its 2021 & its time to hold people accountable for their actions (or in this case lack of action). Well behaved people don’t make changes happen. #FreeBritney

Good work.

But the fans still need to take accountability for their own actions, too.

Everyone can claim that they "didn't know" when they bought tickets and M&G's that she was being abused...But she was under a conservatorship, and was dropping hints and giving us signs throughout the 13 years, and that alone should have been enough.

"The movement" has been brazenly patting itself on the back for what it has done...But those actions didn't come until Britney put her foot down and decided to stop performing...Meanwhile, ten years had already gone by.

As far as I'm concerned, "the movement" should be about reconciliation between Britney and her fans...A big giant apology to her for turning a blind eye for so long.

There can't be reconciliation without an acknowledgement of the harms that have been done first...And that's something the fanbase hasn't done as a collective yet. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 9