Britneys B10 EP Justin Tranter talks #FreeBritney!

2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Not just past two years. She fought from the very start and never stopped fighting. If Britney had not fought, there would have been no foundation on which fans build the evidence base of how much her Cship is unlawful. 

Though I do think that fans' pushback & constant pressure helped a lot over the past two years, but I also totally agree with you here, as I see a lot of fans taking full credit for almost everething. Some of them even give it to anyone, except Britney... For example, Britney's testimony -> then it must be thanks to Sam... New lawyer -> then it must be Madonna's doing... It's so upsetting that many fans belittle Britney's contribution/power/intelligence a lot ((

Ultimately Britney is freeing Britney. Period.

THANK YOU!

Yes, the fans' constant pressure has helped bring massive media attention...

But that all flows out of Britney's own actions:

- Britney put her foot down and refused to do the choreography.
- Britney was the one who put her foot down and refused to perform Domination.
- Britney spoke her truth in 2019 when she reported to the court about the facility stay and the Lithium.
- Lynne's lawyer requested her medical records and records pertaining to the SJB Trust.

And that was just in 2019...Prior to "the movement" even getting started.

Also, as much as everyone hates Ingham, we've seen that he was advocating for her to some extent going back to 2014.

And as you said, Britney's been trying to obtain lawyers going back to February of 2008.

I think any fan who tries to take credit for what is happening in the courts is:

- in this to feed their own ego, or
- doesn't understand how the legal system works.

If fans had as much power as they think they do...Why did Ingham wait seven months to file the document making Bessemer a co-conservator? Why did Ingham not tell her she could terminate?

If fans want to harness their power, they need to learn where they can help the most...And that's with influencing the media. Not influencing the court process.

• Love 1

Another day another person speaks and the fans drag him!

Whats the point in all of this?

Fans complain people don’t speak out then the minute they do fans complain and drag them!

That does nothing for the movement other than make others want to stay silent! 

25 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Another day another person speaks and the fans drag him!

Whats the point in all of this?

Fans complain people don’t speak out then the minute they do fans complain and drag them!

That does nothing for the movement other than make others want to stay silent! 

Sweetie he didn’t speak out until after I called him out on being silent all this time. 

• Love 1

I hope she never works with him again :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I have been a fan of B since day 1, and I think all the Glory stans need to admit that Glory was just Revival part II :enigma_alien_blue:

I hope Justin makes some basic island music with someone else and Brit rejoins Danja  / Max Martin :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

Not a fan of Justin's generic music and faux activism. But glad he's finally saying something. But let's see if he actually says anything deeper since he's been working closely with her in recent years compared to others. I'm sure he'll just say the usual 'she was such a pro', 'she was in and out quickly', etc. But I'm sure he had to have witnessed something. so let's see if he says it instead of saying 'I'll do better'. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Justin Tranter is no more complicit than the fans who bought tickets to...

- Circus tour (myself included)
- FF tour
- POM residency
- POM tour
- Domination residency

We've all contributed and need to start taking ownership of that.

That's not really fair to say. Britney herself said most of her POM audience was intoxicated Vegas goers, so it felt weird when she did her UK tour and the audience was her actual fans and actually paying attention to her.  Not every Britney fan is a diehard stan that knows what's going on. Most of them are just fans of her music and videos and don't know what's been happening behind the scenes all these years. Now FINALLY the media is covering it, so there's more awareness. But for the last 13 years, the media and courts have been silent or not in her favor.

So yes I agree, everyone may have technically contributed in that way, but I would say most of them unknowingly did.  But even then, she'd be even more broke today and no career if those people didn't buy her tickets.

Justin was actually there with her, worked with her, and actually witnessed stuff.  Showgoers don't see what's happening behind the scenes or work with her directly. So I wouldn't say he's equal in complicity to showgoers.

7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Good work.

But the fans still need to take accountability for their own actions, too.

Everyone can claim that they "didn't know" when they bought tickets and M&G's that she was being abused...But she was under a conservatorship, and was dropping hints and giving us signs throughout the 13 years, and that alone should have been enough.

"The movement" has been brazenly patting itself on the back for what it has done...But those actions didn't come until Britney put her foot down and decided to stop performing...Meanwhile, ten years had already gone by.

As far as I'm concerned, "the movement" should be about reconciliation between Britney and her fans...A big giant apology to her for turning a blind eye for so long.

There can't be reconciliation without an acknowledgement of the harms that have been done first...And that's something the fanbase hasn't done as a collective yet. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I never bought into any of her work post-conservatorship though. Not even concerts that happened close to where I live, and being a Britney supporter for as back as 2001 (my first LP was Oops and I have one of the first editions of it) I have always wanted to attend one after I turned 18 but just couldnt accept the fact she was under this strict arrangement made for incapacitated people but still working af. That's when I started researching and informing about it. I believed in gossip magazines saying she was trying to contact people from her past and lawyers but being blocked by the c-ship because I was looking into court docs and seeing things were def wrong there, and yet any other fan would say I was crazy and would only believe what she was selling in front of the cameras which for me didn't seem genuine. Something like the M+M's Tour was way more genuine for me because although a hot mess she was still doing it freely and you could sense that. I recall watching videos from the circus tour and feeling a coldness from her, it all seemed too rehearsed obvly but it just felt like she didn't want to be there.

Eventually I just dropped her altogether -from a consumer perspective- because I thought she would be better off floping cause I could already tell it was all about money. But again that was just me and I think it's very complex because the culture from 2008 to today changed a lot, people were WAY less compassionate back then and would easily make fun of someone struggling mentally - they did it with a lot of celebs back then. Today we live in the culture of empathy/activism and I can see why the approach changed a lot, like with Demi and Selena.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, land said:

I never bought into any of her work post-conservatorship though. Not even concerts that happened close to where I live, and being a Britney supporter for as back as 2001 (my first LP was Oops and I have one of the first editions of it) I have always wanted to attend one after I turned 18 but just couldnt accept the fact she was under this strict arrangement made for incapacitated people but still working af. That's when I started researching and informing about it. I believed in gossip magazines saying she was trying to contact people from her past and lawyers but being blocked by the c-ship because I was looking into court docs and seeing things were def wrong there, and yet any other fan would say I was crazy and would only believe what she was selling in front of the cameras which for me didn't seem genuine. Something like the M+M's Tour was way more genuine for me because although a hot mess she was still doing it freely and you could sense that. I recall watching videos from the circus tour and feeling a coldness from her, it all seemed too rehearsed obvly but it just felt like she didn't want to be there.

Eventually I just dropped her altogether -from a consumer perspective- because I thought she would be better off floping cause I could already tell it was all about money. But again that was just me and I think it's very complex because the culture from 2008 to today changed a lot, people were WAY less compassionate back then and would easily make fun of someone struggling mentally - they did it with a lot of celebs back then. Today we live in the culture of empathy/activism and I can see why the approach changed a lot, like with Demi and Selena.

Same.

I didn't become a fan until 2007 since I'm five years older than Britney and was more into Smashing Pumpkins and the Red Hot Chili Peppers when she first came out.

But I saw her on the Circus tour...and I could tell that something was majorly "off." And that was the last time I spent money on concert tickets.

I think everyone — from fans to people like Justin Tranter and NappyTabs — are complicit to some degree...It's just varying degrees.

Instead of patting ourselves on the back for bringing attention to her story now we should all be looking back on what we all could have done earlier.

Like I said in my original post in this thread...Humility...This fanbase needs to be expressing a lot more humility.

Because we've all in some way played a part.

35 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Not a fan of Justin's generic music and faux activism. But glad he's finally saying something. But let's see if he actually says anything deeper since he's been working closely with her in recent years compared to others. I'm sure he'll just say the usual 'she was such a pro', 'she was in and out quickly', etc. But I'm sure he had to have witnessed something. so let's see if he says it instead of saying 'I'll do better'. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

That's not really fair to say. Britney herself said most of her POM audience was intoxicated Vegas goers, so it felt weird when she did her UK tour and the audience was her actual fans and actually paying attention to her.  Not every Britney fan is a diehard stan that knows what's going on. Most of them are just fans of her music and videos and don't know what's been happening behind the scenes all these years. Now FINALLY the media is covering it, so there's more awareness. But for the last 13 years, the media and courts have been silent or not in her favor.

So yes I agree, everyone may have technically contributed in that way, but I would say most of them unknowingly did.  But even then, she'd be even more broke today and no career if those people didn't buy her tickets.

Justin was actually there with her, worked with her, and actually witnessed stuff.  Showgoers don't see what's happening behind the scenes or work with her directly. So I wouldn't say he's equal in complicity to showgoers.

Has Justin officially backed out of B10 yet? Or is he still officially the Executive Producer?

He's likely signed an NDA and is hoping he'll still be involved once the dust settles.

If we're going to talk about who may be the most complicit...Let's talk about NappyTabs. 

I've gone back over Britney's testimony, and she really did say that they all went in a room together for 45 minutes...I wouldn't be shocked if it was NappyTabs who ratted on her to Larry to say that she wasn't following the choreography.

I suspect that the issue was that Britney wasn't supposed to be choreographing the numbers at all...That was up to NappyTabs and the various choreographers they'd hired...But that Britney wasn't having it because she had no control over anything else, including the POM summer tour that she'd just come off of.

NappyTabs have been noticeably silent...And they are the ones who have the inside scoop on all of this.

Justin Tranter was only involved in recording B10...In comparison, he was barely complicit at all.

9 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

You implied it by quoting me & telling me so when I wasn’t even talking to you in the first place. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

I don’t give a damn who you’re talking too all I’m saying is if Justin and others don’t talk when fans want or say what fans want them to say when they want it said is too damn bad boo :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Just now, IconicShow said:

I don’t give a damn who you’re talking too all I’m saying is if Justin and others don’t talk when fans want or say what fans want them to say when they want it said is too damn bad boo :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

& yet I still got Tranter to speak in defense of Britney, which was my goal all along. Stay pressed. :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Has Justin officially backed out of B10 yet? Or is he still officially the Executive Producer?

He's likely signed an NDA and is hoping he'll still be involved once the dust settles.

If we're going to talk about who may be the most complicit...Let's talk about NappyTabs. 

I've gone back over Britney's testimony, and she really did say that they all went in a room together for 45 minutes...I wouldn't be shocked if it was NappyTabs who ratted on her to Larry to say that she wasn't following the choreography.

I suspect that the issue was that Britney wasn't supposed to be choreographing the numbers at all...That was up to NappyTabs and the various choreographers they'd hired...But that Britney wasn't having it because she had no control over anything else, including the POM summer tour that she'd just come off of.

NappyTabs have been noticeably silent...And they are the ones who have the inside scoop on all of this.

Justin Tranter was only involved in recording B10...In comparison, he was barely complicit at all.

Good point!  I haven't seen anyone even mention NappyTabs.  They've been awfully quiet as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was true. They never mentioned that Britney choreographed anything. There did seem to be another choreographer Nika Kljun who frequently posted Domination stuff, and who totally does not match Britney's style. I noticed she removed Britney's name from her Instagram bio as well:

Honestly, it doesn't matter how much any of them were complicit, they're all guilty in one way or another.
There are laws that allow people to report to the police when illegal stuff is happening under an NDA, but it varies by country and state, so I'm not sure how it is in LA.  For example, in some places if you DON'T report something illegal while under a NDA, you can be criminally charged as well for being an accomplice and for accepting payment to keep quiet.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Good point!  I haven't seen anyone even mention NappyTabs.  They've been awfully quiet as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was true. They never mentioned that Britney choreographed anything. There did seem to be another choreographer Nika Kljun who frequently posted Domination stuff, and who totally does not match Britney's style. I noticed she removed Britney's name from her Instagram bio as well:

Honestly, it doesn't matter how much any of them were complicit, they're all guilty in one way or another.
There are laws that allow people to report to the police when illegal stuff is happening under an NDA, but it varies by country and state, so I'm not sure how it is in LA.  For example, in some places if you DON'T report something illegal while under a NDA, you can be criminally charged as well for being an accomplice and for accepting payment to keep quiet.

I'm going to tuck that under my hat.

Maybe think about it for a while.

This is an angle that I hadn't considered yet. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide::airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked::weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh::jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle::rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas::kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:

• Haha 1