Britneys B10 EP Justin Tranter talks #FreeBritney!

When I first came across Justin Tranter he opened for Gaga under the glam rock Band Semi precious weapons.

The way he said this knowing her audience had people under 18 discovering their hormones and love being jail bait turned me off..

We'll take pictures and sign autographs all for free for only ***ual favors to be performed on us, meet us in the lobby after the show..

I was like, damn he should have said as long as you're 18 or older. 

To go from a glam rock band to doing pop and basic pop, that's tragic and a sell out as his sound of his band was 80s hair metal but gay, very gay. 

7 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Good work.

But the fans still need to take accountability for their own actions, too.

Everyone can claim that they "didn't know" when they bought tickets and M&G's that she was being abused...But she was under a conservatorship, and was dropping hints and giving us signs throughout the 13 years, and that alone should have been enough.

"The movement" has been brazenly patting itself on the back for what it has done...But those actions didn't come until Britney put her foot down and decided to stop performing...Meanwhile, ten years had already gone by.

As far as I'm concerned, "the movement" should be about reconciliation between Britney and her fans...A big giant apology to her for turning a blind eye for so long.

There can't be reconciliation without an acknowledgement of the harms that have been done first...And that's something the fanbase hasn't done as a collective yet. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

While I can’t speak for anyone else, i’ve personally been fighting for her human rights since everything broke out. I’ve gotten sent cease & desists. I’ve been harassed by anti #FreeBritney people. I’ve had attempts of people trying to hack my accounts. I’m doing my part to make amends over supporting her conservatorship.

We all need to continue to work collectively to free her, thats the apology she needs. She doesn’t need a long drawn out statement from fans that she’ll never read. Or a #imsorrybritney hashtag that will trend for an hour, thats pointless.

Its also important to note that at the end of the day we as fans didn’t turn a blind eye to her abuse, a lot of us just genuinely thought that the cship was something she needed. Either for legalities or to help with her mental health. We also supported her career with the pure intentions of supporting her craft. We’ve all been used & lied to for our dollar as well. The fanbase isn’t Britney’s enemy & we certainly have changed our tune since everything came to light.   

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Not good enough.

What the fanbase needs is some humility.

It needs to stop taking credit for what Britney is achieving through the courts herself.

I'm seeing fans take credit for so much of what Britney, Lynne's lawyer, and even Ingham have been doing behind the scenes.

"The movement" needs to stop touting its achievements, and start putting that credit back onto Britney.

Otherwise, it just looks like another way to brag...No different than Britney earning another #1 on Billboard or another trophy for her shelf.

Don’t be delusional, the fans pushback & constant pressure is whats made Britney’s case get to the point that it has. To think otherwise is really undervaluing the fans. Think about it, in 13 years of the c-ship, it had never gotten to this point without the fans uniting to help her. Where was Lynne & her lawyer during these past 13 years? Ingham hadn’t even told Britney she could file to terminate her c-ship, get real! The only reason anyone has done anything in Britney’s favor is because they are scared of being cancelled or what the public will think of them now for being complicit.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Not really, B10 was gonna be BAD. “Matches” & Julia’s awful demo for “Welcome to the Jungle” were both written by him. I’m so glad the days of JM/JT leasing out their Selena Gomez “Revival” sound to various pop stars has ended, they did great on “Glory”, but after that it seemed lazy & uninspired. It may have been an accurate reflection of how Britney would’ve felt being forced to start another era, but it truly would’ve been a nightmare if they wrote ANOTHER album for Britney when there’s so many other amazing writers & producers she’s already worked with she could effortlessly make magic with. (Bloodshy & Avant, Darkchild, Max Martin etc.) Justin should’ve never been given an EP title, just like Will I Am.

She needs to collaborate with Danja and Pharrell again if she ever decides to make another album! Also wasn’t matches originally recorded for Glory? I know the Backstreet Boys were going to include it on their last album but cut it from the track list at the last minute. I thought Britney then recorded the song with the BSB’s vocals on it but it ultimately wasn’t included on the original edition of Glory.

58 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Don’t be delusional, the fans pushback & constant pressure is whats made Britney’s case get to the point that it has. To think otherwise is really undervaluing the fans. Think about it, in 13 years of the c-ship, it had never gotten to this point without the fans uniting to help her. Where was Lynne & her lawyer during these past 13 years? Ingham hadn’t even told Britney she could file to terminate her c-ship, get real! The only reason anyone has done anything in Britney’s favor is because they are scared of being cancelled or what the public will think of them now for being complicit.

You're the one that sounds delusional.

Completely delusional...As if you haven't even been following the case for the past two years, let alone the past 13 years.

You're 100% robbing Britney of her power and everything she has achieved in court over the past two years.

So much for humility. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MANDIXMX said:

Well said. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Love 1

Some of you guys are insufferable, stop attacking every single person.

By your logic because Britney has been in the same room as Jamie she's awful - use your brains and realise just because someone knows someone does not make them the same sort of person.

Anyway, glad he's finally supporting the movement!

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Puppy said:

Omg calm down, can we stop with the witch hunt? Look at yourselves before pointing fingers, she didn’t went into the recording studio suffering and he wasn’t like Max Martin  by making her sing word for word separately. They have to make a living and you would have done the same and accept the job because like Myah said, it’s ******* Britney Spears who wouldn’t want to jump on an opportunity to work for her? Don’t pretend like you wouldn’t take up the opportunity. Can we stick to the main bad guys and not point fingers at people with just the slightest connection.:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

Wait, where is this info about how Max and Britney worked coming from?

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, dritney said:

Wait, where is this info about how Max and Britney worked coming from?

In 2008, Lauper recorded a dance album, Bring Ya to the Brink, with top production teams in Britain and Sweden. “I worked with the guy who made poor Britney Spears sing every word separately, word for word, to get it right,” she says, referring to producer Max Martin. Lauper smacks one gloved fist into another, and emits an evil chuckle. “He didn’t try that with me. I would have had to kill him.

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's why we stan will.i.am on this forum :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Jk, even though I do think it would be nice if the people that have worked with her spoke up, I think it's out of place to harass them like that

Like who is that guy to call him complicit, complicit of what, didn't Britney say she had more freedom working on Glory despite the conservatorship? Like, why would Justin know everything that Lou has done related to Britney? It's like saying this monalisa guy was complicit for attending a show and paying for a mg of the show Britney was forced to do. 

I don't even care about Tranter but I don't like this attitude of everyone is Britney's enemy if they don't say something

100 percent agree. It's so trashy and embarrassing.  It also probably embarrasses Britney too.

3 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

We all need to continue to work collectively to free her, thats the apology she needs. She doesn’t need a long drawn out statement from fans that she’ll never read. Or a #imsorrybritney hashtag that will trend for an hour, thats pointless.

but surely harassing someone on Twitter will help her a lot 

there are many ways to ask someone to speak, without accusing them of being complicit of a crime 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but surely harassing someone on Twitter will help her a lot 

there are many ways to ask someone to speak, without accusing them of being complicit of a crime 

I wasn’t harassing anyone nor did I accuse him of anything. Everything I said in my Tweet is a matter of fact. Tranter WAS promoting Britney’s album just a little under a month before she was sent away. Lou Taylor indeed DOES work as an agent for his publishing label. He DOES claim to be an activist yet hadn’t spoken up ONCE to defend Britney.

He even agreed with my point & it encouraged him to speak out, so…

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

You're 100% robbing Britney of her power and everything she has achieved in court over the past two years.

Not just past two years. She fought from the very start and never stopped fighting. If Britney had not fought, there would have been no foundation on which fans build the evidence base of how much her Cship is unlawful. 

Though I do think that fans' pushback & constant pressure helped a lot over the past two years, but I also totally agree with you here, as I see a lot of fans taking full credit for almost everething. Some of them even give it to anyone, except Britney... For example, Britney's testimony -> then it must be thanks to Sam... New lawyer -> then it must be Madonna's doing... It's so upsetting that many fans belittle Britney's contribution/power/intelligence a lot ((

Ultimately Britney is freeing Britney. Period.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Not just past two years. She fought from the very start and never stopped fighting. If Britney had not fought, there would have been no foundation on which fans build the evidence base of how much her Cship is unlawful. 

Though I do think that fans' pushback & constant pressure helped a lot over the past two years, but I also totally agree with you here, as I see a lot of fans taking full credit for almost everething. Some of them even give it to anyone, except Britney... For example, Britney's testimony -> then it must be thanks to Sam... New lawyer -> then it must be Madonna's doing... It's so upsetting that many fans belittle Britney's contribution/power/intelligence a lot ((

Ultimately Britney is freeing Britney. Period.

Britney and the fandom both helped this all get to where it is today! I don't think it needs to be a competition. We can be proud of the influence we have without taking credit away from Britney.

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

• Like 1