Jodi Montgomery is asking to get additional security following Britney's statement - Shows text exchange with Britney asking her to stay as conservator

2 minutes ago, land said:

About Britney's supposed text messages, people act as if she treats this conservatorship with utmost despise and acts complelety rebellious against it...but let's remember this is her life and isn't a love or hate situation it's much more complex than that. Through the years you could see Britney sometimes being more sympathetic towards the c-ship because she was probably feeling less restricted or more heard. She was always obviously against it in the sense that she didn't have freedom or access to her own money and who would want that anyway? But always trying to boycott it no matter how good of a treatment she receives from them or how much she's heard by them isn't going to prove any emotional or mental maturity and evolution from her side which ultimately is what this comes down to, which is to provide that kind of stability and maturity to responsabilities for someone that doesn't have them.

If anything these text messages prove that despite any of the conflicts between Britney and Jodi and any dispute going on right now, she understands that she's still under a conservatorship and people giving up on it and on her isn't really a good thing because at the end this can further delay the end of the conservatorship or force her to be introduced to even more people and deal with them and new people could exploit her even more, also let's not forget on court she made it pretty clear she doesn't like people and she probably meant people she's not familiar with or new people "Number one, I’m scared of people. I don’t trust people with what I’ve been through." not to say she seems to deal with anxiety regardless of her diagnosis and people that deal with anxiety usually feel stressed about such situations aswell. Anyway, let's not confuse maturity of better dealing with her situation right now and making a smooth transition towards freedom with love or like for any of the conservators and parties involved which she made it clear she doesn't have.

MEH. I choose to believe Britney in her own words. And anything that comes directly from her mouth,  than trust these people who she tried to escape from for 13 years. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Guys cmon dont fall for this!
Didn’t we just hear from Britney, in her words how she does not want this conservatorship anymore. 
Yall would be like the rest of these motherf***ers if you don’t listen to Britney. 

we finally heard from Britney’s heart and wishes. Dont be fooled by team con antics! 
Britney does not want this! She clearly made that point last time we heard her. 

She doesn’t want the Conservatorship but it’s not going to disappear July 14th. She has to live life through this every day and copes /manages the best she can. We need Britney to go to court and express her wishes as they dispute in person July 14th. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

the "Jane Doe" makes total sense imo, actually experts strongly recommend to NEVER use actual names in your phone book just in case it gets stolen or lost, and that person can blackmail your contacts or get information

I have my contacts under alias:

-My fair lady (my best friend)

-Work ***** (co-worker)

-Go to the light and see Jesus (my mom)

:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Some of yall are real funny falling for this! A supposed “text” will discredit all of the clear statements Britney made. For years we have not heard directly from her and when she finally said her peace, yall fall for this sh** How gullible some of you are! 

MESS :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

How is it going to discredit what britney said? If Britney were to want Jodi gone at this moment then her Dad would be in control of her person. I do not blame her for wanting her to stay until she has her own lawyers and the conservatorship is gone. When you have no say in your life it is best to play the game yourself. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Dear Jodi Montogomery,

You are, as of right now, the Temporary Conservator of Britney's Person. You have been legally granted the power to monitor a capable and control both Britney and whoever she comes in contact with on a daily basis. According to Britney, you were arranging therapy multiple days away, while also denying her the ability to see friends or go out on a daily basis.

With all that said, why are you using text messages sent by 'Britney', as a proof that 'Britney' wants you in place, when she made it very clear publically that she does not? 

Why can't Britney make this statement in court?

Why can't Britney make this statement known via Ingham or via the courts?

I mean, a text? Really?

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Some of yall are real funny falling for this! A supposed “text” will discredit all of the clear statements Britney made. For years we have not heard directly from her and when she finally said her peace, yall fall for this sh** How gullible some of you are! 

MESS :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

You are twisting people's words here. No one is saying Britney for sure 100% wrote those messages, how could we know. But it is not a weird thing in itself and has nothing to do with her ultimate goal and desire of ending the cship. The cship has not been terminated yet, which means she has to have a conservator. That is not up to Britney unfortunately. As long as the cship has not been terminated she will keep on being appointed a conservator. If Jodi resigns it just means another one will be appointed. That could be a gamble and it could also delay things quite a bit. 

Again, this does not in any way contradict her statement in court or anything else. It is just the facts unfortunately, she needs a conservator until the cship is terminated. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, mangotango said:

You are twisting people's words here. No one is saying Britney for sure 100% wrote those messages, how could we know. But it is not a weird thing in itself and has nothing to do with her ultimate goal and desire of ending the cship. The cship has not been terminated yet, which means she has to have a conservator. That is not up to Britney unfortunately. As long as the cship has not been terminated she will keep on being appointed a conservator. If Jodi resigns it just means another one will be appointed. That could be a gamble and it could also delay things quite a bit. 

Again, this does not in any way contradict her statement in court or anything else. It is just the facts unfortunately, she needs a conservator until the cship is terminated. 

3 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

How is it going to discredit what britney said? If Britney were to want Jodi gone at this moment then her Dad would be in control of her person. I do not blame her for wanting her to stay until she has her own lawyers and the conservatorship is gone. When you have no say in your life it is best to play the game yourself. 

Sure Jan GIF

jodi is that you? 

• Love 1

Lol , that bored grandma is unbelievable , get a life u psycho , Britney herself said she wants to terminate the conservatorship, someone tell her about the leaked court hearing audio that beatch is out of Touch......  Who does she think she's fooling??? :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Does this ***** really interprets this as Britney wanting to stay in the conservatorship? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Stupid cow!!

She wants you to be her conservator so that’s Jamie isn’t sole conservatorship you dumb wench! She tells you she is getting a new attorney so she can file to terminate the conservatorship you dumb small brain cockroach with a wig !!!! 

Be in jail, :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Love 5

Oh Christ on a bike, even if Britney asks Jodi to stay, it doesn’t mean forever, it doesn’t mean she wants the cship. Use your heads people, would u rather Jodi quit and Jamie be brought back on as personal conservator??? Or how about a brand new person who has to  familiarize themself with 13 years of documents.

Britney asking Jodi to stay on despite having issues with her and despite wanting the cship to end, shows both maturity and competency on Britney’s end. Some of y’all really need to start looking at the bigger picture.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

And this woman has to stay away from Britney James is bad enough but can you imagine a stranger woman taking control of Britney's Life ?? She wants to become a permanent conservator and ruin her life even more .... We have to expose her .