Jodi Montgomery is asking to get additional security following Britney's statement - Shows text exchange with Britney asking her to stay as conservator

I don’t find it weird at all either that Britney asked her to stay on for now. She needs help to figure out everything and doesn’t want to just be under her father cuz then it would be really bad for her. 

I think Britney feels she has to take logical steps to end this. First she needs a proper attorney. She’s willing to wait for that to happen because it’s implied this is what has to happen first.

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
35 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I don't know what they're trying to prove? If she wants Jodi to stay it's because she doesn't want Jamie back, not because she doesn't want to end the cship. We all heard her. 

Came here to say the same thing. This is not proof that she wants to stay in a conservatorship. She made it VERY clear that she does NOT. This argument is weak af :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

About Britney's supposed text messages, people act as if she treats this conservatorship with utmost despise and acts complelety rebellious against it...but let's remember this is her life and isn't a love or hate situation it's much more complex than that. Through the years you could see Britney sometimes being more sympathetic towards the c-ship because she was probably feeling less restricted or more heard. She was always obviously against it in the sense that she didn't have freedom or access to her own money and who would want that anyway? But always trying to boycott it no matter how good of a treatment she receives from them or how much she's heard by them isn't going to prove any emotional or mental maturity and evolution from her side which ultimately is what this comes down to, which is to provide that kind of stability and maturity to responsabilities for someone that doesn't have them.

If anything these text messages prove that despite any of the conflicts between Britney and Jodi and any dispute going on right now, she understands that she's still under a conservatorship and people giving up on it and on her isn't really a good thing because at the end this can further delay the end of the conservatorship or force her to be introduced to even more people and deal with them and new people could exploit her even more, also let's not forget on court she made it pretty clear she doesn't like people and she probably meant people she's not familiar with or new people "Number one, I’m scared of people. I don’t trust people with what I’ve been through." not to say she seems to deal with anxiety regardless of her diagnosis and people that deal with anxiety usually feel stressed about such situations aswell. Anyway, let's not confuse maturity of better dealing with her situation right now and making a smooth transition towards freedom with love or like for any of the conservators and parties involved which she made it clear she doesn't have.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Guys cmon dont fall for this!
Didn’t we just hear from Britney, in her words how she does not want this conservatorship anymore. 
Yall would be like the rest of these motherf***ers if you don’t listen to Britney. 

we finally heard from Britney’s heart and wishes. Dont be fooled by team con antics! 
Britney does not want this! She clearly made that point last time we heard her. 

• Love 4