Jodi Montgomery is asking to get additional security following Britney's statement - Shows text exchange with Britney asking her to stay as conservator

22 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Very dehumanizing of her to refer to Britney as 'Jane Doe'. It's like she just views her as an object or a thing. Shows how close they are :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: I thought Jodi said Britney begged. I don't see any begging anywhere in those messages. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I worked for a label and we used to do that to hide the name of the artists in case someone steals our phone.

• Like 3

Also, Jodi indicated that Britney asked her to stay just yesterday, but yesterday is not Friday....

Depending on what news came out last Friday, perhaps we can have a better understanding as to what "Britney/Jane" was perhaps scared of.

Either way, I agree with all of you saying that Britney has clearly stated that she did not want a conservatorship anymore and that should be a thing of the past. Enough is enough.

2 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

Lol, her coworker could sent those texts… it’s not that hard to fake a sms conversation…

I doubt she would fake the texts like that, it would be such an easy thing to disprove and that would mean she submitted a petition to the court where she falsified things. If anything like that went down - I am not saying it did - it would have been someone else texting from Britney's phone rather than Jodi completely making up the texts. Anything else would be too easy to disprove. 

• Haha 2

Whf

Why she named  "allegedly" Britney as Jane Doe?!

Like, dead unidentified body. 

That's so 🤮

I can renamed my sister as Britney and ask her to text me stuff, and then say that I've chatted with Britney. Still doesn't prove anything 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Freakshow__ said:

Jamie is a jelous *****. He couldn't stand the idea of his daughter being one of the most succesful artists of all time while he was nothing but a broke *** alcoholic... And now Britney has to pay everyone. Can we all collect 60 million dollars? that's all they care about, once they get all of her money they will let her go.

Can't wait to see you in jail Jodie.

Why don’t Brian work? 

1 minute ago, SkyNet said:

Whf

Why she named  "allegedly" Britney as Jane Doe?!

Like, dead unidentified body. 

That's so 🤮

I can renamed my sister as Britney and ask her to text me stuff, and then say that I've chatted with Britney. Still doesn't prove anything 

Jane Doe is not only used for  dead unidentified bodies. It is a common way to refer to someone whose identity is being concealed on purpose as well. Might have been smarter to use something else in anticipation of exactly this, but I don't think she is trying to imply anything more than that. 

• Like 1

I hope the court gives Jodi a date for this matter in like June of 2022. She can wait. It’s not that urgent. We don’t want anyone killed, we want them safe so they can suffer in jail for as long as possible. 

Good luck girl. 

btw it’s funny that Britney should pay for their safety so that they can continue to harm her. Yet she can’t hire her own protection. 

• Like 1