Jodi Montgomery is asking to get additional security following Britney's statement - Shows text exchange with Britney asking her to stay as conservator

6 minutes ago, mangotango said:

They do, because it is a pretty easy thing to prove/disprove if anyone contests. You just have to pull the actual text records from the service provider and badabing badaboom there is your answer. 

A trickier issue however is proving/disproving that it was the person tied to a phone number actually communicating. But that is a different thing, texts themselves can be used as evidence. 

Interesting! I thought texts didn't hold because it can be tricky to prove the other party was actually the individual who sent the message. Didn't realize it was a two-step thing. Thanks for educating me :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1

First off, I can’t imagine Britney talking like “u”

also these seem as if they were just made. Why does it say Friday and not the date that it was sent as I’m sure it had been some time. 

Something doesn’t seem right about these. they are desperate. Pay for your own security, Jody. 

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

also these seem as if they were just made. Why does it say Friday and not the date that it was sent as I’m sure it had been some time. 

Something doesn’t seem right about these. they are desperate. Pay for your own security, Jody. 

I think she does type like that though, lots of her leaked emails and texts are typed like that. If you think about it, this was a very common way of texting around the time she got trapped in the conservatorship.

• Like 1

Britney is probably fearful that if Jodi jumps ship, Jamie will become conservator of person again.  I think she would rather get the conservatorship terminated WHILE Jodi is conservator.  I can’t think of any other reason why she would ask her to stay.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

I don't think Jodi would fake texts at this point tbh. You would be an absolute idiot under more normal circumstances to try to fake texts in court as it would be extremely easy for the person who is said to have sent the texts to contest and disprove. If the texts did not come from Britney's number that can be shown in records from the service provider. Then add on that these are everything but normal circumstances, there is so much public attention and pressure on this that Jodi really cannot afford any legal wrongdoings. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, toxiccriminal said:

Interesting! I thought texts didn't hold because it can be tricky to prove the other party was actually the individual who sent the message. Didn't realize it was a two-step thing. Thanks for educating me :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

You are totally right that they are connected for sure! It is not like it is a completely separate process, sorry if I made it sound like that! More that in most circumstances texts can be used as evidence because you can easily prove which number actually sent it and who that number is connected to, and there is most often credible evidence that that person was in fact the one communicating at the time (like texts to other people around the same time, information only that person would know etc.). But sometimes the latter part can get tricky to prove/disprove.