Jodi Montgomery is asking to get additional security following Britney's statement - Shows text exchange with Britney asking her to stay as conservator

Who would believe this text, if Britney herself stated that she wanted this conservatorship to end?

and knowing how they could easily access Britney’s phone and send that text to themselves! :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: this is ridiculous! They’ve hit rock bottom hahahah

I’d rather believe anything when it’s directly from Britney’s mouth from now on!

try harder jodi :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Who would believe this text, if Britney herself stated that she wanted this conservatorship to end?

and knowing how they could easily access Britney’s phone and send that text to themselves! :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: this is ridiculous! They’ve hit rock bottom hahahah

I’d rather believe anything when it’s directly from Britney’s mouth from now on!

try harder jodi :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I don't find it weird if Britney did write that, because it does not in any way contradict her statement in court regarding wanting to end the conservatorship. 

Sam is out of the picture, she will need a lawyer to help her get out of this mess. She needs her conservator to help her get a lawyer she actually wants herself. Jodi stepping down would mean first needing a new conservator to be able to proceed with a new lawyer and termination of the cship, which would just further delay things. 

Even is she doesn't like Jodi or trust her, it would be a quicker route to get to the stage of actual termination to not have Jodi resign as well. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2