Jodi Montgomery is asking to get additional security following Britney's statement - Shows text exchange with Britney asking her to stay as conservator

4 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

More texts… Source is BritneyLawArmy 

Why do I feel like she blacked out “I know but I want TO DISSOLVE THE CONSERVATORSHIP and get a new lawyer I can do both”

what else would be written there #sus

It seems like they had this planned with bringing up the "threats" with how fast it was approved by Jamie. She didn't screenshot anyone of them? And Jamie just believes her? She didn't provide any evidence to support the threats. I would screenshot them and show them. She did with Britneys personal texts.

• Like 1
On 7/7/2021 at 8:48 PM, SkyNet said:

Whf

Why she named  "allegedly" Britney as Jane Doe?!

Like, dead unidentified body. 

That's so 🤮

I can renamed my sister as Britney and ask her to text me stuff, and then say that I've chatted with Britney. Still doesn't prove anything 

It makes sense to conceal Britney's identity if the phone was hacked or stolen etc. It's just a generic name. It's actually a wise thing to do when your contacts are famous people.

Famous people check into hotels with fake names all the time to conceal their identity. 

Also, the number associated to this contact named Jane Doe can be easily verified to be that of Britney.