Jamie Lynn allegedly sells fake stories to the media about Britney

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Maxi is friends with Sam and said months ago that team Con had done something to prevent Britney from having children. Maxi and Sam caught up for lunch after Maxi spoke up months ago (Maxi posted it on instagram).

Billy B said the same thing. They have info but they seem very opportunistic and attention seeking to me. 

• Love 1

I saw this in Britneys Vault  stories and gasped. Im hesitant to fully believe this just yet tho.

As much as JLOu is trash. This would be a whole other level trash and part of me still thinks there’s a shred of decency in her that wouldn’t do her sister like that. 

But ya never know with this family

1 hour ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

sounds a bit fishy to me, doesn't really make sense cause she could just sell real stories, it's her sister, no need to make up something  

She can't sell real stories, because the truth doesn't benefit her lol, it only benefits Britney 

• Love 2

Stuff like this will only hurt Britney’s case. These friends of friends are only causing more harm. Let’s wait until we have actual facts from Britney or the courts before we believe randoms on social media. We know her family sucks already. 

• Love 1

At this point people think Britney is just stuck in this conservatorship.

imagine the IMPACT when the stolen 600 mm story starts to gain traction?

Because, in 13 years, Britney has made much more than her “ETERNAL” BALANCE of USD 60 million since forever.

You are going to jail Lou, Sam Ingham, Jody, Spears “Family” and doctor! You are all majorly screwed!

• Love 2

And Maxi made it clear that people in the media know it. Wonder if they are going to start talking too at some point, cause that would be juicy :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme: 

This family was born rotten. If they indeed used this conservatorship to give the actual support, love and care Britney needed, they would all be happy, wealthy, working, and loving eachother like a close family do. But they chose not to and look where did that led them :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

Its impressive how idiot and evil humans can be when there's money on the table. As a contemporary philosopher once said: **** to all of them! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Persona said:

every day I think this family cannot disgust me more than they already do and every day I wake up to them proving me wrong. Jamie Lynn especially because when she was younger all Britney has ever shown was unconditional love and adoration for her baby sister. and what did she get in return? 

Jealousy makes you naughty…

I’m actually friends with one of her prodigies and my friend FaceTimed maxi and I talked to her for like 5 min about Britney but all she said then was the contraceptive thing . This was a few months ago tho. Imma try again next time I’m w my friend lol