Jamie Lynn allegedly sells fake stories to the media about Britney

11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Sam Asghari's friend Maxi posted these stories on instagram alleging that Jamie-Lynn sells fake stories about Britney to the media.

Maxi states his source is someone from the media.

E5jNbV6WYAMJ_7i?format=jpg&name=large

E5jNbV6WYAAHuWe?format=jpg&name=large

E5jQXJHXIAQ6In4?format=jpg&name=large

E5jQXJKWQAAk2FV?format=jpg&name=large

All deleted. Just checked! Hmmm... Team con works fast 🤔 Unless Sam asked her to take it down. Or she just put it up long enough so people can get screenshots 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Yeah we’re supposed to believe that Britney on had 2 million in 2007 and that in the last 13 years only made 58 million after taxes! 

Yeah I don't believe she only has 60M but 100s of millions seems a LOT. But it's possible ... what if they have taken 200M ? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

All deleted. Just checked! Hmmm... Team con works fast 🤔 Unless Sam asked her to take it down. Or she just put it up long enough so people can get screenshots 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh wow… I still think there is much truth in this. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Annabanana said:

Does the dad have social media accounts??

He has or had an instagram at one point. Lou Taylor followed the account - I don't know if she still does because her account is private. James' account also liked a post or two on Britney's account. 

• Like 1

it must have been hard for JLS to grow up in that environment and with those parents - we know a lot of Britney's story and relationship with her parents because of all the articles and all of the attention she's gotten through the years; but we dont really know much about JLS's relationship with her parents.

i feel like the same way Britney's parents made her feel like everything she achieved, the money, the fame, the success was owed to her parents and that she had to be a good daughter and give them everything and remain under their control and do as they say to be a good girl.

i think that JLS may have felt like the "lesser" sister, like she wasn't good enough - her parents probably said, oh look at how much Britney loves us, look at how Britney is a perfect daughter, she buys us things and takes care of us... maybe JLS grew up to resent Britney because she never got a chance to be "the good daughter" and provide for their parents as well.

its a very toxic family and environment and im in no way defending JLS but it must suck to be her and always live under her sister's shadow. - still she should've grown up at some point.

• Like 7
9 minutes ago, rennen said:

He has or had an instagram at one point. Lou Taylor followed the account - I don't know if she still does because her account is private. James' account also liked a post or two on Britney's account. 

She follows 4/5 of the Spears family. I didn't check Brian.

OouU4xD.jpeg

shNbv3s.jpeg

RWEU3Y0.jpeg

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

She’s randomly also friends with Billy B. (They follow each other) Might be just because they’re both in the same field 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve been having these feelings, and I don’t know how to deal with them. Dare I say I think Billy might not be as delusional as we’ve all been thinking… 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488633bt1b6idm8h1brrat

That said, I imagine Sam would be following him.

But then why hasn’t he called him out for the all the mentions?

Oh jeez I can’t deal…

• Love 3

also why did she delete this? i hate that people with all the "tea" always backs out or doesn't announce the tea via proper channels; which is why the article in the new yorker was so important as it was an organized and legitimized tea.

21 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I follow "the sister" because it's better to keep an eye on whatever they post (just as I used to follow Lou before she blocked me :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: )

Same. I follow both! Haven’t been blocked yet but I stay quiet. Just surprised they haven’t seen my post on their feed yet regarding #freebritney.