Jamie Lynn allegedly sells fake stories to the media about Britney

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised::gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised::gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

• Haha 5

Obviously she’s not talking to the fans. Unless she’s really trying hard to offend us! “Pick a side!” 🤷🏻‍♂️

I do think somehow she’s in the know (even if she’s saying it’s not from Sam) She seems to be a Make Up Artist working with Post Malone and the likes, so who knows.

I’d like to believe she had it confirmed from a genuine source, because what she’s saying seem to be right. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Maxi is friends with Sam and said months ago that team Con had done something to prevent Britney from having children. Maxi and Sam caught up for lunch after Maxi spoke up months ago (Maxi posted it on instagram).

She’s randomly also friends with Billy B. (They follow each other) Might be just because they’re both in the same field 🤷🏻‍♂️