Jamie Lynn allegedly sells fake stories to the media about Britney

13 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

also why did she delete this? i hate that people with all the "tea" always backs out or doesn't announce the tea via proper channels; which is why the article in the new yorker was so important as it was an organized and legitimized tea.

I agree with the importance of legitimized information.

I guess he was either ranting and got warned and deleted them or kept them out just for a couple of minutes for people to get screenshots and deleted them because there may be legal actions and posted them just to signal the people out there by giving an idea of what's happening.

Writing that he cannot mention JLS is also weird (if not blocked by her or something), even if he hides it people will find out you wrote this, aren't they? Confusing.

'when the accounting is completed you'll be shocked' that part seems really strange, as if there is an investigation going on behind the scenes and it will be revealed soon. I really don't know what to think at this moment. I want Britney free, but a part of me still hoping that the family isn't that corrupt. Because that being proven will make this whole situation 1000 times sadder. How can people be this evil, my mind cannot comprehend. I hope there is some brightness at the end of all of this. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Soso said:

:wontcry_tears_crying_sad: 100 millions $...... 

:beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry: WHERE IS THE FBI , THE CIA, INTERPOL, THE KGB, THE MOSSAD, QUEEN ELIZABETH, UNITED NATIONS ???????  

Karma karma .... Just wait and see , I have a feeling they're gonna fall , sooner or later their time is coming 

31 minutes ago, Poison Paradise said:

He did spill the tea about Britney’s lack of ability to have a child before she said anything.. I believe it 🐀

but we did know about that for years..... :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

we had little bits of info here and there for years, joining everything together made it pretty clear before she even confirmed it

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DanjaMouse said:

I’ve been having these feelings, and I don’t know how to deal with them. Dare I say I think Billy might not be as delusional as we’ve all been thinking… 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488633bt1b6idm8h1brrat

That said, I imagine Sam would be following him.

But then why hasn’t he called him out for the all the mentions?

Oh jeez I can’t deal…

Well ... she did mention her Instagram is fake ... so .... its possible Billy is in contact with her, lol. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Matou said:

Yeah I don't believe she only has 60M but 100s of millions seems a LOT. But it's possible ... what if they have taken 200M ? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

She was worth like 200 million back in 2007-2008 right before the conservatorship. Someone of her status is definitely worth 100's of millions.  Compare her to someone like Jlo or anyone else that came out around the same time with a similar type of fame. They're all worth quite a bit. 

• Like 2