TMZ: Britney Claims She Was Forced To Do European Tour ... DISPUTED BY CONSERVATORSHIP

2 hours ago, Scrappy said:

What I don’t understand is how they want to convince us she texted anyone when we know she can’t make her own phone calls or go on the internet. They say she’s got a media manager to do all that stuff and then they want us to believe she’s totally free? If that was the case, she would have Google and would have seen everything about the freebritney movement and could have texted friends 

Well she texted Sam Lutfi allegedly with some insane info not long after the conservatorship was implemented, I do believe she had a phone at the beginning we even see her in for the record texting and Jamie says “give me that damn phone” and she says no 

They do realize they are arguing about a world tour of a person they said had dementia? And theyre defending their point saying this same person wasnt forced to do a ww tour  because she wanted to do it herself but then she changed her mind so the way they made her do it was making the person with dementia sign contracts cuz just like for any sane person that would be enough to let her know she was obligated to do the shows 

lets cure all people with mental diseases with contracts forbidding them to go “crazy” then, that should be enough for them to be able to respect and fulfill contracts and work responsibilities, provide money, etc

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Yeah no, I don't believe this. I believe Britney. I was so excited when she announced the tour initially at the beginning of 2018. As an international fan who couldn't afford to go to Vegas I was so happy I was going to be able to see her live again, and I enjoyed my show. But now knowing she was forced to do it makes me so sad and I'm a bit guilty at myself for going but I guess we as fans weren't to know at the time.

TMZ will always try and come up with their own story that fits their own narrative. 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 3
  • Like 4

Tour crap or not...the IUD, the wanting to get married, and the abuse she says she suffered by the psychologist is the big issue (as well as them forcing her to attend therapy in plain view of paparazzi in a room that triggers her abuse trauma).  Also the 10 hour 7 day work schedule in the “rehab” where she had no privacy and the workers could watch her strip naked to change because she had no door.

She’s talked about wanting more children since her boys were babies.  Funny how the conservatorship started pretty much right after her youngest was born (I know it was technically 2 years later but she and Kevin were divorced) and she hasn’t had a kid since the conservatorship’s inception...and she has had a few long-term boyfriends that she probably would’ve had children with.

Even if some of what she says was slightly fabricated or even a flat-out lie, the point remains, SHE DOES NOT NEED A CONSERVATORSHIP.  She works, she makes a LOT of money for herself and her children (and all these scum-bags), she shows, literally, no signs of having a serious mental illness that can’t be managed and requires a conservatorship.  The point of a probate conservatorship is to ensure the basic needs of the conservatee are being met.  You think she’s going to forget to eat!?  Bathe!?  She expressed her frustration with not having access to self-care during covid (nails, hair, acupuncture, massages) so she obviously cares about her presentation to a degree that doesn’t require a conservatorship.  What else?  Is she going to spend all her money?  Idk...but honestly it’s hers and you don’t put people in conservatorships because they have shopping addictions.

She needs her therapist to come to her home once or twice a week - like she asked for and even “begged”.  She’s one of the most famous people in the world, denying her privacy when she’s going to therapy is ABUSIVE.

She needs a life coach she can meet with however often she would like and have routine meetings/zoom/facetimes with each week.  This life coach needs to specialize in helping people re-adjust to life after prison, because Britney had lived a 13 year prison sentence and sudden freedom may be shocking (but damn, so deserved.)

She needs a financial advisor, if her spending is out of control, to advise her of good and bad financial decisions and someone who can help educate her on savings/investing/etc (for all we know she could be perfectly knowledgeable of these things)

She needs a doctor of HER choice (maybe even one the judge agrees to as well) who will appropriate diagnose her and medicate her APPROPRIATELY with ***** that she is informed of and AGREES to.

She needs access to new management for her career.  PERIODT.

She needs a restraining order, barring her father any contact, physical or telephonic, with her.

She needs every penny back that was spent on unnecessary things for this conservatorship, which is likely about 95% of the costs.  Her net worth doesn’t add up.

And finally....Hell, if you’re weary, let’s even make this a 1-3 month trial run to see how it goes before we completely dissolve the conservatorship.  Trust me, she’d do JUST fine.

Just did your job, Judge Brenda.  You can send me my check in the mail.  Actually, it would be Britney’s money...just send me a customized dartboard with all of Team Con on it and each face is worth a specific amount of points. 😘

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I also want to add that I doubt Britney would have been that bothered by having little to no plans in 2018 at first. She had already spent four years in Vegas at this point and released an album in 2016, why wouldn't she want a break? Plenty of other artists have managed breaks inbetween albums and tours. She needed some time off to focus on herself and look after her boys. 

• Like 1

...also the idea that she wanted to do the tour because she had this open window of free time and she didn’t want to get bored doesn’t add up.   She’s had no issue being bored while not working since the tour ended. 🤷🏼‍♂️

keep grasping, Harvey.  You’re getting old, man.  You’re almost to the point where you need a LEGITIMATE conservatorship.

• Like 1

She was forced to do that european tour and the asian tour as well. It was written on her face. That's the reason why I didn't attend the tour. I didn't want to witness that mess live. It was literally like during FFT and it was like all her progress as a performer and her genuine smile during POM had disappeared overnight. And don't let me even start on all the negative M&G's...

• Like 4

Right, lets not believe a 13 years of abuse victim but believe in sources connected to the abusers... :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Jamie uses TMZ as he uses his mouth. Whenever he wants to say some ****, he goes to TMZ.  I wonder what a hacker would find investigating their communication.

• Like 1

The thing is I don't doubt they'll now claim everything is a lie. They know very well they don't have, legally, the power to make her work, sign documents, enter into rehab, take medicines or prevent her from marrying, etc, but that doesn't mean they didn't force her by other means, and how can Britney prove that?

It's gonna be their word against Britney's, but what Britney says should be more important. If any, their lies will only help them escape criminal charges, but the fact is Britney is not happy with the situation and that alone should be enough to end the conservatorship

• Like 1

Maybe she did want to work. Maybe she wanted to film a movie or guest role on a tv show. Maybe they presented her with the tour option or nothing and she was forced into it. Who knows? The point her team is missing is that we now only believe her and not them.

I honestly think Britney’s spirits were better in 2017 and maybe she was OK going along with it at first, or more so anyways. Of course they pressured her, but I feel like most artists get talked into a lot of commitments by their managers. It’s clear though throughout 2018 she wasn’t in such great spirits with the tour for whatever reason. You could see the change. I’m not defending them, but in this situation there probably is a gray area

3 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I honestly think Britney’s spirits were better in 2017 and maybe she was OK going along with it at first, or more so anyways. Of course they pressured her, but I feel like most artists get talked into a lot of commitments by their managers. It’s clear though throughout 2018 she wasn’t in such great spirits with the tour for whatever reason. You could see the change. I’m not defending them, but in this situation there probably is a gray area

Some strange stuff happened in 2018 because Kevin got more custody of the kids (from 50/50 to 70/30) and increased child custody payments. Britney’s will was changed with or without her knowledge during the summer tour as well. Finally, JL was appointed as trustee of her fortune. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Some strange stuff happened in 2018 because Kevin got more custody of the kids (from 50/50 to 70/30) and increased child custody payments. Britney’s will was changed with or without her knowledge during the summer tour as well. Finally, JL was appointed as trustee of her fortune. 

What was changed about her will?

19 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

And let’s not forget the meet and greet stuff, and also her general appearance. None of this is to say that the CON should be in place but something was off. Maybe it was meds.