TMZ: Britney Claims She Was Forced To Do European Tour ... DISPUTED BY CONSERVATORSHIP

I attended unbeknownst to me Britney’s last performance in October 2018 in Austin Texas. It was awful. You could tell she did not want to be there and she gave no ****s who knew it. Team con is full of **** and the receipts will keep rolling in. 

On 7/3/2021 at 6:35 PM, IForgotYouExisted said:

Lmao Britney loves having nothing to do. I really can't imagine her asking people to fill up her agenda lol. She likes off time. This sounds BS from the first line.

She has said in an interview that she doesn't want too much off time since she gets bored tho....

I saw her in London. I travelled from Glasgow and of course at the time knew what I was expecting to see. She was in good spirits don’t get me wrong but it was very obvious that no thought had gone into taking the show on the road.

The props were very minimalistic. The laser lights etc were cool but it didn’t feel like I was at a Britney Spears (one of the biggest pop stars in the world) concert for sure. Her makeup was bad, she kept fiddling with her hair, she half assed the moves. She just wasn’t into it. Not to mention the props (or lack of) it was just a cheap show and it was clear her team were making millions from the tour and residency alone that they didn’t care whether we liked it or not. 

I remember at the time feeling bad for her because I kept thinking about the DWADT and OHT even the Circus tour she had more energy! It just showed how much they drained the passion out of her. She’d have been happier being at home with her kids.

Spoiler

**** TMZ. Ever since the mental health facility debacle they have been the paid mouthpiece of Team Con. Remember the articles saying Britney is devastated over her fathers illness because she loves him so much, needed a little “me time” to cope, and was severely unwell?

On 7/3/2021 at 9:50 PM, Arthurfleck said:

I guess THAT erases throwing her in a mental institution and forcing lithium on her for refusing to do a dance move!

nothing they say can erase the fact that they have been EXPLOITING our girl for the past 13 years threatening to take kids, money and God knows what away from her!

They deserve jail, then a slow painful death and then… BURN IN HELL!!! 

I’m still confused by this allegation. From her testimony, she gave 100% effort during rehearsals for domination. The rehearsal videos support this notion. But her refusal to perform a dance move resulted in the residency being cancelled and a hospitalization? Seems a bit extreme. Creative differences like these are common. I’m guessing it stemmed from a misunderstanding? Was the move very strenuous and dangerous to perform? If so, it would make sense for Britney to feel uncomfortable given that she has endured so many dance-related injuries.  Maybe, she was trying to exert more control over the show than her team was willing to give her? What about Larry’s interview where he said that her medication regimen abruptly stopped working and she wasn’t responding to additional intervention efforts?

On 7/4/2021 at 10:17 AM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

This makes so much sense! It seems like Britney might have been sad her show was ending and she was like "what will I do next year?!" And they latched onto that, made arrangements that didn't involve her or include her and then dumped then on her at a point where she couldn't back out.

So, they're using a throwaway statement from Britney to justify them making large scale plans, and then using that against her.

I see what you mean. She might not have been 100% serious about concerns of boredom after the Vegas residency ended. The team probably jumped to conclusions a bit prematurely and booked a tour with a very exhausting schedule instead of having a formal discussion about what SHE wanted to do. 

If anything, extending the residency for another year with a more flexible and balanced schedule would have been better. I’m sure Planet Hollywood would have been more than willing to keep Britney for longer. 

47 minutes ago, Alexa James said:

I’m still confused by this allegation. From her testimony, she gave 100% effort during rehearsals for domination. The rehearsal videos support this notion. But her refusal to perform a dance move resulted in the residency being cancelled and a hospitalization? Seems a bit extreme. Creative differences like these are common. I’m guessing it stemmed from a misunderstanding? Was the move very strenuous and dangerous to perform? If so, it would make sense for Britney to feel uncomfortable given that she has endured so many dance-related injuries.  Maybe, she was trying to exert more control over the show than her team was willing to give her? What about Larry’s interview where he said that her medication regimen abruptly stopped working and she wasn’t responding to additional intervention efforts?

for me it just sounds like they attributed it to whatever mental illness Britney has. That happens a lot. When someone diagnosed as mentally ill stands up for themselves or just shows a little emotion, narcissist people around them assume that that happened because of the disease by proxy.

So, Britney said "No" to a move and was feeling uncomfortable with the notion of coming back to Vegas so soon. Well, she was behaving so nice during the half assed Asian and European tour, if she's standing up for herself, it means she is not taking her meds! I'm gonna call her therapist.

ALSO, she said she was directing the show because it had no director for that beginning. Tabby Naps or whatever they're called came in pretty late and it was decided to take action against Britney after a meeting with them, management and dancers. It also sounds to me that the new directors weren't happy with the work Britney had done so far, but weren't communicating properly with her. Thus adding to the first point: Larry just assumed Britney was off her meds without consulting her.

• Like 2

But did they ask Britney Spears or Papa Spears (aka “I am Britney Spears!”)!?!! Britney can’t have access to a phone with phone service so it was Jamie texting?

Plus obviously they will try and debunk Britney’s testimony. I’m sure it’s all threats and nothing of it is written obviously so it’s easy for them to just refute Britney’s arguments.

They’re so ugly and dirty, using her money to keep her captive and make her look like a liar. So pathetic.

6 hours ago, candyapple97 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

**** TMZ. Ever since the mental health facility debacle they have been the paid mouthpiece of Team Con. Remember the articles saying Britney is devastated over her fathers illness because she loves him so much, needed a little “me time” to cope, and was severely unwell?

They've been a paid mouthpiece for Team CON since the summer of 2007. 

There's a very clear pattern there.