TMZ: Britney Claims She Was Forced To Do European Tour ... DISPUTED BY CONSERVATORSHIP

On 7/3/2021 at 2:18 PM, stateofgrace said:

She then asked Management to find something for her to do so she wouldn't be bored for a year."

They do have a lot of fantasy when it comes to coming up with narratives 

Never in my life I would imagine Brintey saying these words considering for the past 9 years she's given hints that she wants to retire and have a family

This is so sick. Team con has manipulated and forced her to do all sorts of things for 13 years. So what if she even did agree? Can’t she change her mind? I realize there are contracts and penalties involved but in any normal circumstances there should’ve been a discussion about weighing those pros and cons but honouring if she changed her mind. They’re missing all the coercive tactics that were used ALL the time. At some point, sure, she’s in survival mode! Ugh. It’s so sick and F tmz  

17 hours ago, Applejack said:

for me it just sounds like they attributed it to whatever mental illness Britney has. That happens a lot. When someone diagnosed as mentally ill stands up for themselves or just shows a little emotion, narcissist people around them assume that that happened because of the disease by proxy.

So, Britney said "No" to a move and was feeling uncomfortable with the notion of coming back to Vegas so soon. Well, she was behaving so nice during the half assed Asian and European tour, if she's standing up for herself, it means she is not taking her meds! I'm gonna call her therapist.

ALSO, she said she was directing the show because it had no director for that beginning. Tabby Naps or whatever they're called came in pretty late and it was decided to take action against Britney after a meeting with them, management and dancers. It also sounds to me that the new directors weren't happy with the work Britney had done so far, but weren't communicating properly with her. Thus adding to the first point: Larry just assumed Britney was off her meds without consulting her.

This whole situation stems from a breakdown in communication. It’s clear that this whole debacle could have been avoided had they listened to Britney. She probably was trying to take back control with the Domination residency by choreographing some songs and then her team tried to de-power her by hiring new directors and choreographers. When she pushed back, they gaslighted her and accused her of being mentally ill. This is a blatant violation of human rights. Britney needs to be free.

18 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

They've been a paid mouthpiece for Team CON since the summer of 2007. 

There's a very clear pattern there.

Makes sense! I wasn’t browsing TMZ back then and since the time I started Britney wasn’t really in the news until the mental health facility story!

• Like 1