Matt Gaetz wants Britney Spears to come to congress (VIDEO) - [UPDATE] OPEN LETTER

40 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

what do we think of this? i don't really like him but could this be beneficial?

He's a corrupt, underage prostit*te loving, q-anon trumper mothereffer, but he's got the visibility and power(?)

at this point, I don't care where the help comes from--

just #FREEBRITNEY

I only hope he gets to help Britney before he's put in jail... Best Wendy Williams GIFs | Gfycat

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

if it's a legal arrangement, and she's just talking about it, what's the issue. Do they have something to hide? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Truth is, there's no law that says a conservatee cannot speak about their conservatorships. That's just a threat Jamie pulled

Well maybe Jamie will pull that threat again! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Especially because he controls the money… Gaetz wants her to come to Congress. Jamie can reject plane tickets, hotels, etc. to D.C. as unnecessary charges. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

If Jamie has so regulated who Britney can interact with on a daily basis for over a decade, I see no way in hell Britney being allowed to accept an invitation from Matt Gaetz.

She definitely should. This would put even more pressure on her own case, but also save others who are also in C-ship abuse and bring awareness to those are ever in one to know to know their rights.  Because just like Britney, she wasn't aware of her rights because her scummy lawyer withheld that from her.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Well maybe Jamie will pull that threat again! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Especially because he controls the money… Gaetz wants her to come to Congress. Jamie can reject plane tickets, hotels, etc. to D.C. as unnecessary charges. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

If Jamie has so regulated who Britney can interact with on a daily basis for over a decade, I see no way in hell Britney being allowed to accept an invitation from Matt Gaetz.

of course. I don't think they would let her either. I just think that in the remote case it happened, I don't know how they could use it against her or the case, nor in favor. If any it would help more the case about conservatorships in general.

• Like 1

I'm confused as to how anyone is inviting him on a show to talk about anything other than the ongoing s** trafficking case he's caught up in... even if it is on OAN.

I like the idea but I need this man to stay away from the movement until his investigation is sorted. He's using her as a distraction. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

of course. I don't think they would let her either. I just think that in the remote case it happened, I don't know how they could use it against her or the case, nor in favor. If any it would help more the case about conservatorships in general.

In some ways, her testimony has already had a ripple affect educating people about the many other people who are under conservatorships. I think her testimony could be beneficial down the line.

But at this moment in time, when the conservators and legal representatives are all pointing fingers at one another and are trying to continue this thing, I just think that Jamie or Jodi would use this against Britney. 

Regardless of his political beliefs having a Senate or congressional enquiry into the state of Californias conservatorship laws would be beneficial.. she won't be questioned just by him but by all sides and this is federal. Her team can't deny her from showing up to a federal request. 

The state of California and on particular the la court system is notoriously corrupt and taking it federally could be the best option. 

She should say yes BUT he should send actual federal employees to request her presence and retrieve her, not just send a letter. Democrats and republicans are both expressing concern... And no doubt she has plenty of republican fans considering i think she is a republican... Isn't she ? I've never been sure about that but she was a supporter of Dubya

The republicans are scum but Britney needs all the help she can get 

This slimy politician is likely just using her for press & good will. He is currently being investigated and is “allegedly” an abuser and predator himself…

https://www.thecut.com/2021/05/the-matt-gaetz-scandal-keeps-getting-worse.html

It makes no sense he’s even suggesting she can just go to Congress right now and testify.

She is still in the highly controlling and abusive conservatorship that would prevent her from  being able to do this.

• Love 1

This is fantastic! Wow! 👏🏻👏🏻 I am so proud of her. It takes a lot to stand up to your abuser in such a public way. It also makes me happy and thankful that she is uniting the two major parties in America and I’m sure and hopeful that this will bring change. 

I’m sure if Congress requests her presence, simpleton fraudulent Judge Penny and Daddy Colon can’t prevent her from going.

The other day I asked a question in a different thread and seeing political heads getting more involved now, makes me wonder if Britney’s case can reach the Supreme Court? 

59 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Yes but any of this would only further highlight the control they have over her and how she's being imprisoned and silenced by this arrangement. Let's not forget she was being denied to travel to maui before her hearing and then after it all of a sudden they made sure she was on a plane travelling for her vacation she asked for in court. Right now they're doing damage control which means they want to play nice with her so the media pressure over them slows and they can say in court what she said is not the reality of her situation.

Obviously going to congress would apply more pressure aswell but I feel like they would probably just make her feel confortable enough so she denies the invitation herself... considering how she feels nervous/anxious in situations like this she could feel uninterested to do it, it all depends on if her situations improving I think. But Idk maybe Sam would also tell her how important that would be to change the laws which is something she said she wants in the hearing. I just don't feel right now they're going to deny her many things specially public things like this because it could amplify the snowball effect of how she's not free or allowed basic rights. 

44 minutes ago, Armchairrevolution said:

Regardless of his political beliefs having a Senate or congressional enquiry into the state of Californias conservatorship laws would be beneficial.. she won't be questioned just by him but by all sides and this is federal. Her team can't deny her from showing up to a federal request. 

The state of California and on particular the la court system is notoriously corrupt and taking it federally could be the best option. 

She should say yes BUT he should send actual federal employees to request her presence and retrieve her, not just send a letter. Democrats and republicans are both expressing concern... And no doubt she has plenty of republican fans considering i think she is a republican... Isn't she ? I've never been sure about that but she was a supporter of Dubya

The republicans are scum but Britney needs all the help she can get 

I think she is supportive of the government or America as a nation in general regardless of whos sitting on the presidential chair (except maybe Trump of course lol) but she did meet with Hilary Clinton during her campaign in 2016 and posted about it so I guess she's leaning more democratic now but again it could also just be an anti-Trump feeling many currently have against the republican party. 

Anyway I agree and I think its very telling that both parties are on the same page in this situation.

I’m sorry but this is a distraction from his own situation right now: being investigated for paying to have s** with a minor. I don’t think he’s good karma for the movement. He needs to keep his mouth shut and butt out. If it were anyone else, I’d say YESSS(!!!) but guys, he’s been accused of being a ped****e… he’s being actively investigated… his name being associated with #FreeBritney is NOT good.