Matt Gaetz wants Britney Spears to come to congress (VIDEO) - [UPDATE] OPEN LETTER

Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

Matt Gaetz has been trying to clout off Britney’s name for months & has accomplished absolutely nothing.

i dont think you gain clout by bringing attention to britney and conservatorship abuse as a whole but alright. i for one am happy that this is continuing to gain traction and continuing to be discussed at a governmental level.

• Love 2

I don't trust it. He's been under fire for months due to allegations that he's a ped****e. Seems like he's jumping on the Free Britney bandwagon to distract the public from his bad press. 

Don't get me wrong -- It's good that politicians are drawing more attention to this issue. But Matt Gaetz is pretty problematic and pretty disliked across the US (as is QAnon supporter Marjorie Taylor Greene, who Gaetz also mentioned supporting the cause). I really don't want to see her get mixed up with the wrong people. Not only does he not have pure intentions, which could hurt Britney if she does accept his help, but it's not a good look for her to be associating with QAnon racists and pedophiles. Americans 100% will not take her seriously if she has any ties to those people.

• Love 1
  • Like 1