When Britney gets out of the conservatorship and decides to stay out of the spotlight and not fight for reforms in conservatorships, would you still support her?

Just a thought. When Britney gets out, she’d have a choice to advocate for conservatorship reforms. But she also would have the choice to relax and stay out of the spotlight until she fully recovers from the trauma this whole thing put her through.

Seeing how fans criticize major celebs for not joining the Free Britney crusade, wouldn’t it appear hypocritical of Britney to just up and go and not fight for the rights of those who suffered the same hell as hers? 

Personally I would respect Britney’s wishes. She deserves peace. If that means staying out of the spotlight and just her wanting to enjoy life, then so be it. But I can only imagine the callouts from other fanbases if Britney chooses to stay silent regarding issues in the probate court system once she is free. 

• Like 1

Yes. She had 13 years robbed from her after growing up in the spotlight and performing for the world since age 17…she’s been through so much. In my eyes she doesn’t owe anyone a damn thing. of course it’d be amazing if she fought for these things but I don’t think she’s obligated. She needs to live life and just breathe and do what makes her happy

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Hugo said:

Just a thought. When Britney gets out, she’d have a choice to advocate for conservatorship reforms. But she also would have the choice to relax and stay out of the spotlight until she fully recovers from the trauma this whole thing put her through.

Seeing how fans criticize major celebs for not joining the Free Britney crusade, wouldn’t it appear hypocritical of Britney to just up and go and not fight for the rights of those who suffered the same hell as hers? 

Personally I would respect Britney’s wishes. She deserves peace. If that means staying out of the spotlight and just her wanting to enjoy life, then so be it. But I can only imagine the callouts from other fanbases if Britney chooses to stay silent regarding issues in the probate court system once she is free. 

I think we all want her free, out of that con.

for me she can retire, get married, get a baby…. As long as she is free

• Like 1

I will support whatever decision Britney decides to make. After having her voice and freedom taken from her, I would only want Britney to do what she wants to do. Be free. Find her voice again and love herself. 

If she wants to fight for conservatorship reform, that’s great. But if she wants to remain out of the spotlight, that’s great as well. So long as she’s happy and free. 

• Like 1

I really want Britney to sing, perform and dance because she wants to express herself and love it. But if she decides not to I will be sad, but fine with it. The point of fighting for her freedom is to AVOID things like the femme fatale tour and everything she addressed happen to her. That she never has to go through that ever again, and doesn’t need to perform against her will.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

She already help the others I guess.. 

all the new c-ships won’t take place that easily anymore imo

plus she can help them and stay out off spotlight..

im sure she has done many things we have no idea.. Britney is more private person

Yes I do think she will fight for it in a very private manner. And I agree, her exposing the horrid details of her own conservatorship is already a form of fighting the system. 

• Like 1

I realize she's gonna have to take a breather. I honestly hope the case itself is enough for people to sit up and start paying attention to other cases if something's off. I just hope everybody has somebody. I'd hate for somebody to be abused, screwed over or bled dry and they literally don't have anybody that can connect the dots and see "Something's not right..."

I honestly hope that after she gets free from this conservatorship that she marries Sam, make an agreement with Kevin about the kids and fly her *** to London to make a home there. Madonna did that when things got ugly for her and she benefited a lot from that decision. She doesnt owe anyone a reform of some kind, that should be done by the politicians and lawmakers based on her case. Music and performing will always be in her blood, but if she decides to just live a normal life we all HAVE to support this decision. Its her life and she should live the way she pleases, Britney already gave us a lot and will forever be in our hearts.