When Britney gets out of the conservatorship and decides to stay out of the spotlight and not fight for reforms in conservatorships, would you still support her?

With all the charity she did I don't think she will be using her freedom years for that, not because she doesn't care (of course she does) but I think she had enough of this topic and would probably prefer to just stay away from that again .

• Super Mods

Girl, if she decides to move to a remote island, the swamp, Hawaii, or the middle of nowhere, I will 100% support her. She doesn’t have to do anything for anyone except for herself, her kids, and those she loves.

As for her reforming conservatorship laws, she would be a powerful voice. But she has been so torn apart by this system that she should just heal/recover. Maybe she’d find a balance to advocate for abolishing that system while caring for herself… i guess we’ll have to wait and see!